Anyone remember a dude named Caesar?

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Well regardless of what war it was,If I remember correctly it was 2004-06,do details do elude.But in honesty he may have fabricated whatever but his admiration of you was there regardless...Now as for us -whatever,but I intend to return around Xmas to wish all-including you well...
An Fred say what you want about him,but I had a not to great relationship with mine.If your is still around,try,try to rectify what ever you can.
If I can you can try...It was worth it here...
He may be a liar or whatever...But He is the reason you exist...Hatred only destroy's .Your a better man,I know that...
So even for a so called what ever you may think...I am correct,If he still lives do it,just get over what ever he said ...
But people change...If they try hard enough and simply take it day ,by day...
Regards...
Marty-no I seek no ill will towards any one...Your view of me only shows I still have work to do...
P---y's refuse to try...I refuse to stop trying...Good Nite All,stay safe an hydrated -Summers incoming...

Reactions: Mikey P and SamIam

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Cesear my man! Hope you do get back in the game...and well wishes to your father. When men drop their anger, forgive and return to their earthly father, their Heavenly Father will forgive them, awaken them and give them back their life....LIFE becomes amazing each waking day!

Thanks for helping me out over the phone way back when...I actually forgot why I called but thank you nonetheless!

Here’s your new uniform....

FC7FCC6D-D56A-4716-A7CA-AB018E29FC68.jpeg

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Now I remember!!.....I called Caesar for color repair tips. Gosh that was a few many moons back.....Still use the tips til this day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom