anyone seen a sapphire scientific TM

steve g

Name
steve garrett
what is the story with sapphire scientific??? I am surprised legend brands offers this company and blueline units as well, was this in the works before the blueline deal came along and they decided to pick up blueline on the spur of the moment, it just seems kind of odd, will this new company make it or is this a half hearted effort and has anyone seen one of these machines, they looks like they would work fine for a single O/O without and ego like myself.

Ernie G

They should do just fine, they have alot of money and experience behind them. I have not seen the machines, but again they are well funded and have good management, I would guess the quality is there.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Duanes machines are sweeter than a Judson. He actually uses silencers and
no big bulky waste tanks if you want. Same with sapphire, whats with putting
a waste tank behind the machine? What a PITA to get to and what a stupid load
balance. Thats one cool thing about the Judson at least the tank is big and balanced.
Thats what I always hated about Butler and WM direct drives, tires and brakes wear
unevenly.

BTW I saw both sapphire machines up close and personal and I dont think there bad,
but there is nothing that impressed me. It just looked like a small simple air cooled
prochem or blueline(smaller footprint). Same switches, same valves, chem injectors, plumbing, etc.
Not real fond here anymore of propietary parts. Next machine will be Duanes or Judsons.

I've seen some killer pics of the 270SS and the 370SS. I'll say this..it's a real rigid truck mount..probably one of the most rigid I've seen yet..but looks very durable. Means more room for other crap in the back of your van! I'll say this..the one I like is the 370SS...it comes with a hose reel that has 75' of (2.5) diameter vacuum hose...yesssss I said it...2.5" diameter! The 270SS also comes with the same size vac hose also. Better suction..but at what cost to your carpal tunnel I ask you. I guess as the months go by we'll see! The big thing I think to check out and check up on is Legend's new REWARDS PROGRAM...you want to save some serious dough and get some killer purchasing perks..do yourself a favor and read up on the "Legends Reward Program" CHOP CHOP!!
ps. Shine your shoes Mable because we have a dance with Lord Stanley tomorrow NITE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom