Anyone tried blitz?

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Still just looking for my favorite sledge hammer. Supplier here says its great, called Blitz by Hydramaster. Just wanted some input from here first.

Already tried.. Flex-Didnt like it.
Traffic Slam-Didnt like it.
Powermax-love it for most but still need something stronger.
Power Break-Didnt like it
O2-Like it but even with modifier, thought there must be something stronger for really trashed rentals. Been coming across alot of them lately.

Just curious about blitz now, thanks..

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have tried it and it's alright, but I don't think it is as good as prochems powerburst...

G

I thought power break was power burst,anyway ,are you using a mechanical agitator?

Try an emulsifier in your rinse

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
White Collar said:
Power break is BP and Power burst is prochem. No, I dont have a 175. Ive been looking around but havent found a good priced one yet.
I do rotovac it though

Portable or Truckmount? Presprays can only do so much, they are only 1 part of the cleaning pie.

G

White Collar said:
Power break is BP and Power burst is prochem. No, I dont have a 175. Ive been looking around but havent found a good priced one yet.
I do rotovac it though
It was made for them by prochem,and you need to go and get a big deck brush until you get a floor machine,because there is a difference between flushing and scrubbing.

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I have a truckmount.

That is interesting about prochem making it for them, I didnt know that, in that case no need to try powerburst then.

I do have a deck brush that I use, I just need to get a 175 sounds like. Do they sell them at pawn shops sometimes?

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Interesting, Do you all just 175 then wand it? Or 175 and still use a rotary head? Ive used different wands and have always gone back to rotovac. Of course never used a 175 though.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
175 followed by a Greenhorn wand.

If funds are limited then find a used 175, keep in mind a 175 can be used for hard surfaces as well so you can expand into tile & grout, concrete etc...If you do lots of commercial work then you might consider an OP machine.

Fill out the rest of your profile.

G

You still will use you rotovac,just after you agitate,and someone stated above,try some citrus.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've tried Blitz and compared it to Powerburst and went back to Powerburst.

Blitz is a higher PH than Powerburst.

I call it "Shock & Awe" , get in and get out and head on down the road.

Why "Scrub" in wimpy presprays when you can use a BOMB with the same results.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Never tried a rotovac but have heard they clean great. I don't think you need any more agitation then that unless extremely nasty. If it's anything like an rx-20.

Albert

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Power Break and PowerBurst are not the same
Maybe PC makes Power break for BP, i don't know....but they're not the same powder

I've tried Blitz, but darned if I can recall when.
Must not of been enough of difference to make me change from Powerburst though.

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Any of the above mentioned pre sprays will work GREAT with a tan pad and a 175.

and if they still need a extra oomph and some 40 vol and a cup or so of Purple Power.

If that doesn't get it clean, burn it.

and thats all there is to it.

tim

Powerburst or Extreme Clean are good for trashed. I dont like to heat my water for prespray so I use Extreme Clean. If in need of an enzyme, boost either with Enzall, if olefin boost with Energy, can boost all with sodium perc. or peroxide and some citrus if it is really trashed. Aggitation from a 175 or a dual cyl. machine with dwell time will let you know if it can be cleaned. Blitz is ok but not great

Powerburst is the #1 high PH, butyl prespray hands down no agitation needed. like Jimmy said get ya some of that and you dont to agitate. I have tried them all and its #1 hands down. Iuse it strictly on my nasties...

However my supplier has some new stuff formulated to Powerburst that is working as well..still field testing but my employees and I love it....and its ALOT better price.

This is all you need:
Judson on residential
Powerburst for slum lords/rednecks and plain nasty ass people.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I guess if you use a wimpy glided wand you will have to use something to agitate the prespray in.

I myself use a 16 inch , 4 jet CASTEX scrub wand.

G

Walrus said:
I guess if you use a wimpy glided wand you will have to use something to agitate the prespray in.

I myself use a 16 inch , 4 jet CASTEX scrub wand.
Do you wear your heels when you use that big pos? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom