Anyone use a HoseBoss tool?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
CA-HBT-EA.jpg

For cleanly winding your solution hoses.

How do you like it?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Would be nice for the High pressure hoses with rough jackets like AlphaJet/Tornado. They are rough on the hands and rags grab on them.

Take care,
Lisa

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I use a damp rag so it cleans my hose as it winds back up......I tried one of them things and can't say I cared for it at all........

John Watson

Shawn, don't believe this tool will clean a pressure line......

It will help guide it to keep a neater reel, but a pain in the hand when QD's won't go through it.

Nutten beats a cotton towel to clean and guide and save my hand from abuse on our pressure line reel. Unless you got a better idea MR Ford

KBRENNY

I believe shawn was referring to "cleanly winding it" as in winding it neatly on the reel. I used one one time and did not like it, I like to keep some tension on my solution line as I wind it up to keep it neatly wound on the reel. I also use the cotton towel but wet it down first, on jobs where the hose needs something more I might use a cleaning chemical to spray the towel first. The water really helps with hotter than hell hoses.

John Watson

Knew what he was implying, but He is so precise with his answers I just wanted to be more like Shawn today.. Ok, I am done, now I can go back and be a butt hole again..

Name
Shawn Forsythe
LOL, John. :)

Actually, I was referring to ones hands being kept clean. But you are right, I may have poorly worded it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
John Watson said:
Shawn, don't believe this tool will clean a pressure line......

It will help guide it to keep a neater reel, but a pain in the hand when QD's won't go through it.

Nutten beats a cotton towel to clean and guide and save my hand from abuse on our pressure line reel. Unless you got a better idea MR Ford

Quick Connects go right through. The biggest complaint I have had is employee's losing them.

This is a White Glove Tool (Lift Buddy, Wall Buddies, Folding Caution signs) Joe better not have tried to knock this off like he tried the Lift Buddy Barbara will come on Glued on Joe if he tries to knock them off one more time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom