Anyone use a pile lifter to vacuum?

Name
Nate W.
The pile lifter is great for lifting the pile. Sucks as a vacuum. I heard the kleenrite X-vac does a better job at vacuuming then the Certified pile lifters. You could put your TM vac hose on it if you wanted the suction better. That's if you have a TM. Most also don't go back to post vacuum.

We used to use a modified pile lifter with a hepa vac system attached. Did it do a good job? Oh yeah. Would I do it again? I don't think so. It was too heavy and bulky to use in residential, which was 90% of our work. It also required 2 cords.

I'm wondering if it would work better to use something like the icapsol to agitate prespray and lift the pile at the same time after vacuuming?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jon-Don has a pretty cool one.
I demo'd it and it was bad ass suckin like those girls at Bawbs favorite job.

Clicky the Picy to info page

Name
Steve Lawrence
The Certified Pile Lifter is great when you have matted commercial carpet but it's not so helpful in homes IMO. It just doesn't vacuum that well because the vacuum chamber is not sealed to the carpet. The brush must throw the debris at the vac orfice or it's not going to be removed.

We use ours a few times a year for special needs but that's about it. When you need it, though, you sure are glad you have it. Very aggressive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom