Anyone use a waist pouch for spotters, towel etc.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I’ve started using a pouch I picked up at a class a few years ago. The thing is crap to use. Spray bottle and scissors fall off if I bend down. About the only thing that does not fall out of it is a spotting towel. Even with that I have to clip it on to the stupid pouch. The only good use it might be good for is carry concealed B.B. gun.

Any waist pouches worthy of review?

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
😂😂 maybe later today you’ll get a little bit better answers. Not so much from the morning crowd. It looks good in a magazine 🤷🏻‍♂️

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek

This works great for me. Doesn't hold a lot, just what I need - Fels bar, 1 pair of booties, small shears, and Magic Wand Stainless Steel agitator.

Reactions: Doug Rice

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
This is what I use when cleaning leather.

As you can see it holds a sponge, shoe brush & a spray bottle.

They are two pieces, I had two sets made by a saddlery shop in leather probably 15 years ago & still used on every leather job.

I keep a belt permanently in them, so I only have to put the belt on & put in what I need.

:yoda:

20160806_124611.jpg

Reactions: icleancarpetz

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
This is what I use when cleaning leather.

As you can see it holds a sponge, shoe brush & a spray bottle.

They are two pieces, I had two sets made by a saddlery shop in leather probably 15 years ago & still used on every leather job.

I keep a belt permanently in them, so I only have to put the belt on & put in what I need.

:yoda:

View attachment 90110
Are you sure you don’t hang that on that Cimexy? I see how you rig that thing🤷🏻‍♂️ I know, you said #leather.

Reactions: Shorty
Name
Jeff T
While we’re at it, how do you keep the hose from gulping your wiper cloth? Mine considers microfiber to be a delicious, nutritious snack.
Put your towel on a window washers huck towel clip on the back of your belt....
And quit checking suction on your A$$ cheek....

Reactions: Old Coastie

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
When do use bleach?
All the time for them stubborn stains and trolls...
My model is if you can’t scissor it, bleach....if you can’t bleach it....scissor it. Works like a charm.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom