Anyone use any Chemeisters stuff?

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I have used the Rinse Master for existing soap residue problems when cleaning carpet, and it works great.

Their Grease Eraser is also a great enzyme for the nasties, and for a fresh smell deodorizer, I use their Proliminator - Sunshine!

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I really like GE, will destroy anything you put in its path.
But I found Cobbs PowerMax to work just as well, for about half the price. (Smells way better)

Never tried any other products by Chemeisters, but wouldn't hesitate to.

Fletch

As I looked at the MSDS on the Jon-Don site, I didn't see any reference to enzymes. I suspect that it is high PH builders, emulsifiers, and something that works to reduce surface tension.

I have not tried it, but would like to. It's on my radar.

I use the Proliminator, which it works well or better than other deodorizers that penetrate the source. Awesone scent! But will say that they are prone to exageration when they imply a few squirts into the air will "convert" a smoking room into a non-smoking room. It ain't that great!!!!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I tried their Master Encapper... It cleaned well but resoiled way too fast. I was pleased with thier customer service and their willingness to listen to my feedback. Seemed like good people to deal with. I have since changed products even after their reformulation of the Master Encapper. It still resoiled faster than what I now use and my new secret sauce cleans better & deodorizes too...

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I have used their stuff every day since they started here in Metro Detroit 30 years ago. I was in desperate need of a reliable chemical supplier and boy did they deliver. I use the GE on all carpets in various dilutions, their Preaction (acid side cleaner) on all upholstery, area rugs and sensitive wools, Proliminator on flood and odor jobs (contains unregistered quats). No smell in the Grease Eraser I spray all day, no butyl no d'limoline no enzymes. Sits for days in the HF when I go on vacation and works the same on the next job. Lots of products for everything we do. Couldn't ask for a better company.

G

gumoline i just got it from them its very high$ didnt work really good on the filtration lines like they said it would i think its just like some of the other garabage out there......... :cry: :cry: :cry:

KeithCo

Name
Keith Collins
Grease Eraser

Ask if they still have any copies of their spotting manual.

It's probably 20 years old but a #1 bible for rug scrubbers.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Grease Eraser is a good powder prespray.

They do use a couple of ingredients...
that I think are hard to rinse out of carpet.

Larry

The Preacher

their emulsifier POWder was the fashizzle. do they still make that??? i liked their deoderizers, but Les has the need covered now!!!

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Art Kelley said:
I have used their stuff every day since they started here in Metro Detroit 30 years ago. I was in desperate need of a reliable chemical supplier and boy did they deliver. I use the GE on all carpets in various dilutions, their Preaction (acid side cleaner) on all upholstery, area rugs and sensitive wools, Proliminator on flood and odor jobs (contains unregistered quats). No smell in the Grease Eraser I spray all day, no butyl no d'limoline no enzymes. Sits for days in the HF when I go on vacation and works the same on the next job. Lots of products for everything we do. Couldn't ask for a better company.

I just ordered a couple of tubs. What dilutions are you using for different situations?

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I use grease eraser all the time. Three ounces (one scoop) per gallon on the nasties, and half or less on the moderate ones. I have tried sooo many presprays and all in all I like GE the best. No real need to boost it, and it doesnt have a bad smell either. If you buy it buy the bucket its not too bad pricewise.

R

R W

Bob Savage said:
I have used the Rinse Master for existing soap residue problems when cleaning carpet, and it works great.

Their Grease Eraser is also a great enzyme for the nasties, and for a fresh smell deodorizer, I use their Proliminator - Sunshine!

I also use the Grease Eraser and Sunshine Proliminator deodorizer. Great stuff......the GE went up quite a bit in price. It's about $160 delivered for 37?? lb. bucket. I still use Procyon for an overall extraction solution.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Joey Johnston said:
[quote="Art KelleyI use the GE on all carpets in various dilutions, .

I just ordered a couple of tubs. What dilutions are you using for different situations?[/quote]

I never put in more than 12 ozs in my HF which meters at about 1-10, the directions call for 18 ozs. Mostly I use between 6-9 ozs, (2-3 3 oz scoops) per 5 qt HF jug.

Can you guys help me out, I have some questions about PH? (I never used a high ph before so it's not been a concern yet)

It says GE is not for stain resistant nylon. If you use a high ph on a stain resistant nylon , will it some how damage the carpet? Or will it just make the carpet less stain resistant? And would Judson's rinse work for GE, or would I need to get another kind of rinse?

I need to load up on some hwe chems soon, I already decided to get some Judson's o2, and now I want to also get some GE, I just need to learn the do's and don't of using a high ph chem. Thanks

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Padden McFadden said:
Can you guys help me out, I have some questions about PH? (I never used a high ph before so it's not been a concern yet)

It says GE is not for stain resistant nylon. If you use a high ph on a stain resistant nylon , will it some how damage the carpet? Or will it just make the carpet less stain resistant? And would Judson's rinse work for GE, or would I need to get another kind of rinse?

I need to load up on some hwe chems soon, I already decided to get some Judson's o2, and now I want to also get some GE, I just need to learn the do's and don't of using a high ph chem. Thanks

Higher Ph chems used repeatedly on stain protection will strip the stain protection off the carpet. Most of the time when you need these higher power cleaners like GE, powerburst, is on carpets that are severely neglected and the stain resistance is probably already gone. So there is no worry about warranty or stain resistance. And if you can restore the filthy carpet to a better condition then upsell them a quality protector to keep that carpet looking good. And/Or tell them to clean it sooner and not wait until they can do the slip and slide because of the grease/ soil buildup.

An advantage of GE is (I've havne't confirmed this yet) I don't believe its buffered very much, so using lower dilutions will results in a lower pH. As stated above alot of guys don't use the full strenth dilution every time. They will mix it according to soiling conditions. Chemeister claims that GE will clean most effectively when rinsing with just water as by their opinion, water can only hold so much gunk so don't load it up with chems prior to using it to flush out the prespray and soil. However, unless you are using RO Water or water softener, add a little rinse agent like the O2 rinse, or an emulsfier, or an acid rinse will help condition the water and works quite well with GE. Just my personal experience and a tad bit of helpful notes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom