Anyone use the SS Chemical rack with the 4 baskets?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I haven't seen that until now but I like it! No chance of leaky bottles eating the finish and making a huge mess

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have one....I don't use it anymore due to the fact that I put the large shelf unit in the van and just don't need it....
when I did have it set up....I liked how it saved space because you can tuck it out of the way in a corner.......

the only bad thing about it is the shelf spacing......bottles are a bit tight pulling in and out...it works fine....but a extra 1/2 inch clearance would of made a world of difference........

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nate it was in the demo truck with the Pro 1200 at MF10.

I never got over there to take a good look at it but from a distance I saw guys rotating the shelves. Looked like a nice setup.

I asked the wolf and he liked it too, he only pissed on the tires, never on the rack. :winky:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Dont like it. Reminds me of a spinny thing in the convenience store, i always knock crap off of em.

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

Name
Nate W.
I have one....I don't use it anymore due to the fact that I put the large shelf unit in the van and just don't need it....
when I did have it set up....I liked how it saved space because you can tuck it out of the way in a corner.......

the only bad thing about it is the shelf spacing......bottles are a bit tight pulling in and out...it works fine....but a extra 1/2 inch clearance would of made a world of difference........

Feel free to send it my way uncle Jim! :lol:

Yes Doc, I seen it in the SS demo van... I was spinning it and seems to be built tough... I'm curious if Rhino lining or some sort would fix the possible corrosion problem, but might make it harder/tighter to pull jugs out.....?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think it was you I saw spinning it. :lol:

The bed liner would probably help, but you know how that stuff does with chems. It wouldn't stay good looking for long. Probably worth the try though!

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
I have it. And like it. It looks alot flimsier then it actually is. But Jim is right. It could use an extra inch to half inch between shelves.

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
8yju8ate.jpg
here's mine just inside of my side door.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Better hope i never walk up n spin it : )

Bad things usually happen : (

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Doesn't seem to me like it saves space as much as it makes access to the chemicals easier.
Though they're less protected from the everyday bang dang activity in the van.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom