Anyone using a robovac?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Anyone using this little fella? finally broke down and bought one for my home from Ama a few days ago. I’m amazed how well it scoops up dust and dirt off my hardwood hardwood floorings. Have a few rugs here and there and it does well on them. Been using it for the last five days once a day. This little animal picks up quite well. It’s cut my vacuum time about 75%….now all I have to do is dust high and low. For the corners etc, I just swipe with a duster onto the path of my new friend and it does the rest. Got the eufy. No bells and whistle. No Bluetooth…just a simple remote to operate. Amazing. It’s semi aggressive in that it climbs uptop my bar stool base and vacuums it. Amazing.

IMG_0126.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
I have roomba i3 I think....good on hard surface ok on rugs

doing my part to provide cqb maps to the chinese

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Anyone using this little fella? finally broke down and bought one for my home from Ama a few days ago. I’m amazed how well it scoops up dust and dirt off my hardwood hardwood floorings. Have a few rugs here and there and it does well on them. Been using it for the last five days once a day. This little animal picks up quite well. It’s cut my vacuum time about 75%….now all I have to do is dust high and low. For the corners etc, I just swipe with a duster onto the path of my new friend and it does the rest. Got the eufy. No bells and whistle. No Bluetooth…just a simple remote to operate. Amazing. It’s semi aggressive in that it climbs uptop my bar stool base and vacuums it. Amazing.

View attachment 119374
Yes, I have the Euphy x8 Hybrid. It works very well and is much better than my Roomba.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson

eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Robot Vacuum Cleaner​

no mapping no Bluetooth. No frills ….don’t need all that…just clean my floors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom