Anyone using Jasper's Green por-tek-TOR?

randy

Name
Randy
Normally when we get called to remove a kool aid stain how long has it been on the carpet ?
A new stain that is still wet in the classroom v. a six month old stain in the real world.
Big difference.

A

amazingcleansc

all it is is an encapsulation product, home slice.

try the same kool aid demo with any encap product.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
amazingcleansc said:
all it is is an encapsulation product, home slice.

try the same kool aid demo with any encap product.

This is a very interesting comment. If any of you do try experimenting with other encap products, I would like to see or hear what you find.

Tom Forsythe and I have been looking at this recently. Still looking further at the line between protector and encapsulation products. Maybe, in the not distant future, I can share with you what we find.

Grant D

http://www.tri-plexstore.com/greenguard.aspx

This website actually DESCRIBES this product as being an encapsulation product. From the description that it is an anti-browning product I'm guessing it's on the acid side so probably has some acid dye blockers in it. Hard to tell from the description how good of a "protector" it really would be. Has anybody used this product that can share results or comparisons to other products?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Grant D said:
http://www.tri-plexstore.com/greenguard.aspx

This website actually DESCRIBES this product as being an encapsulation product. From the description that it is an anti-browning product I'm guessing it's on the acid side so probably has some acid dye blockers in it. Hard to tell from the description how good of a "protector" it really would be. Has anybody used this product that can share results or comparisons to other products?

I have some interesting comparison data and photos. I will be able to share this when the study is complete in about 30 days.

randy

Name
Randy
Core's encap product makes similar claims, I wonder if they are just private labeling Core.

leesenter

We have just started using this product. Its too early to tell if it works over the long haul. I hope it does because we warranty our protector with service calls.

A

amazingcleansc

I think it is probably inferior to a flourochemical protector in that you are just adding an encapsulating agent to the floor, so with regular vacuuming, you will lose efficacy over time.

Whats the difference between using it and using a high polymer content encap product with maybe not so much detergent in it.?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom