Anyone using the new Dri-Eaz revolution Dehu yet?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
That ain't serious...

Serious is the guy next door to my dad who uses scissors everyday! :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My old neighbor used to do that. I'd look out my window and he'd just be staring in a daze at his lawn for minutes at a time.

Whip out the scissors and cut a few blades, he even had a small dust buster type cordless vacuum he would vacuum up clipping with. Nutz he was.

A few more hours tonight and I'm done for the weekend. :winky:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I saw one of my local suppliers, its half the size of the Evo's, it's nice that its compact, but you have to carry it in w/ 2 straps, there are no wheels that I noticed...that's the only downfall I see for it.

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
We have two of them, we are replacing the evolutions with them. They have been great so far, the lack of wheels is not noticeable in the average basement but when you go a long way away a cart would be nice! They dry the air as advertised.

Tony

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I am going to tell her you said that.

Mine mows most of the grass with a ride on mower and I On my way! the yard with my push mower.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I finally gave up on my lawn and hire it now.....no time and last thing I want to do after all this carpet cleaning.

Best thing I ever did....they even do all the trimming which I never seemed to get to, blow off the drive and sidewalks....

A local minister does it and is very good and way too cheap. I tell him he needs to charge me more....so I throw in a tip just to make sure he knows our appreciation.

My yard has never looked so good....and now I don't have to mow and drink a beer....I sit and look at the nice lawn and drink my beer!

Oh....a I don't have the new Dri-eaz dehu (I'm out of restoration don't you know)....Just to try and get on track for John :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom