ANYONE WANNA SEE

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
A Steam Genie install...00 chevy 3/4 ton
although i advised a professional install...by me!
Crash decided to install the unit...
hisowndamnsef...
i will post pictures if yous want me to????

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Not Going Smooth But still Going Drove tha van to the Coffee shop this morning and all the belts stayed on and the machine didn't crush me when I hit the brakes! A very Good Day, Tank and Electrical Next, Then The new "used" Van is good to Go!

Not so bad, the next one will be a breeze!

"A huge Thanks to my Mechanic who lives a block Away, and works for ; )-~ Cheap Labor!"

P.S. I need to find a device to control the high low RPM's, Pretty sure there is a device that mounts under the top end of the gas peddle or does anyone have any suggestions?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mr. 007 said:
Not Going Smooth But still Going Drove tha van to the Coffee shop this morning and all the belts stayed on and the machine didn't crush me when I hit the brakes! A very Good Day, Tank and Electrical Next, Then The new "used" Van is good to Go!

Not so bad, the next one will be a breeze!

"A huge Thanks to my Mechanic who lives a block Away, and works for ; )-~ Cheap Labor!"

P.S. I need to find a device to control the high low RPM's, Pretty sure there is a device that mounts under the top end of the gas peddle or does anyone have any suggestions?
perhaps a yardstick between the pedal an' the seat?

OHH...an' tell them how many "EMERGENCY" trips i've had to make to yor house!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom