Anyone want a Powerclean Genesis?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I have an '05 Genesis NXT w/ 11k hours in great condition, needs a little work on the diverter. Runs fine. 2 year old blower. New ECU. Gotta like to work on your TM though. Email me an offer.
Otherwise I might part it out.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
It was actually before I did any cleaning on it. After a few broken belt incidents among other things, I basically gave up on it. I decided it was not what I wanted to do anymore. Hopefully I will get my van back tomorrow with the new machine and life will go on. I've been renting a van for 3 weeks now. That how much I didn't want to run the machine anymore.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
k2-_345c269a-bbcb-4b93-bc8b-77693d8261e8.v1.jpg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
keep it level my dump kill switch sometimes doesnt work and you can have a water fall coming out the blower exhaust.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
No APO. I upgraded to the 120 gal. waste tank. It's been dumping water, so the larger tank helps, but it may just be me running the machine too fast and water temp too hot. I'm not used to a machine that seems to run much slower than my other machines. The tiny tach I just ordered should help me a little on setting the machine speed.

Reactions: Scott S.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So..... Guaranteed makes me a ridiculously low offer on this running machine and after pondering it for a week, I decide I really just want to get rid of it, so I call them to say "Let's get together" on this. Once again , I'm here scratching my butt. Fortunately this machine can sit in my garage for the winter as far as I'm concerned. Don't know if I'm inclined to sell it afterall.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
keep it level my dump kill switch sometimes doesnt work and you can have a water fall coming out the blower exhaust.
if you clean anywhere you can pick up metal chips it can hinder the switch from kicking on or off. somtimes you have to remove it and clean it off, if you have metal shaving on it you will see them.

Back
Top Bottom