Anyone want to help me bid a high rise?

Credits
Matt, it allows you to reach beyond 1-2 floors, any high rise you drive by, more than likely is being cleaned by the VLM method .... if done properly, it is a very good way to clean... If you get one, BUY A REALLY GOOD VACUUM to go with it. Think of it as an integral part of the system. I did 18,000 sqft with it, the second time I ever used it. Just don’t cheap out on the chemistry. I was having buyers remorse until the first cheque came in.....
I have one for sale but you have to come and get it. $1500cdn. I bought 2 but only need one.

Credits
Jimmy has a REAL hate on for VLM.... on the other hand, I did a job a year ago with my 17” Brushpro.... NOT the best way to VLM by a long shot, BUT, they called again, and are ready to book again... the job took me 4 hrs, and I MADE 1300$.... this year, they want to add another floor, 3 couches, a few arm chairs, and a whole slew of office chairs. I quoted them just under 3600$.... I figure it will take me, and a helper, about 8-9 hrs..... not bad for a days work....

Credits
Youre saying youre gonna Cimex these condo halls and only make enough to pay for the machine. Are these people looking for once in a lifetime cleaning? Each time you do these hallways youll get farther ahead on your purchase and of course other potential accounts. Maybe offer a discount after the first cleaning to come back in 3,4 or 6 months.

Latest posts