APO hose

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
What type of hose do you use and is it on a reel? Do you use a live reel for this?
I currently hang it over a hook in the back but it kinks reel bad in this cold weather.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
We use 3/4" com grade garden hose, Shane

It ain't cheap, but lasts for ever.
i think I bought ours at the farm supply store

coiled and hung is how we store it

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
3/4" black goodyear hose is what we sell here.most coil it and hang it. Black is best imho so you or your tech's don't use it for anything else.

Rambo

We use 3/4" blue heavy duty 75' long and store it on a hose reel in the van. We use it to fill the fresh water tank and for the auto pump out. Just have to remember to flush it out after APO use. We use it on 75% of our jobs. One of our USPs is we bring our own water, and haul the dirty water away unless there is an authorized dumping (sewer tap) on the property.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You use the same hose? I wouldn't suggest that to anyone myself. Blue means good black means bad, that's how I train my customers. Mixing them up after a really nasty sewer job could be disastrous. Just seems logical to me but that's just my opinion.

John Watson

Flippen monitors posed to look not talk!!! Goes ahead an spells his name with the EN. See if he talks back to you as nicely as he did to Mikey!!!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Cut the threaded fitting off the end of your apo hose! I had one hang up in a joint in a laundry drain in a wall a few years ago. Had to cut into the wall and drain line to get the hose out. (And repair the damage, of course.)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
WTF is wrong with you Marty? Never mind don't answer that I really don't want to know. How about you STFU and order the Baby Blue already. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom