Aquatec Pump

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
It’s actually labeled as a mytee c361 but I believe it’s just rebranded. Either way it lasted 3105 hrs. That’s very impressive considering they rate the brushes at 1000. I took it apart and the brushes were only half gone. The bearing on the armature end was what failed. It’s mounted under my truck with that end down so it’s possible water got in and seized it. If you add in that it was pumping hot water the whole time it’s a durable little pump. None of the diaphragms showed any wear. If the bearing hadn’t failed it could of lasted until the brushes were gone. This pump solves all the previous problems of transferring water.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Curios why it was pumping hot water. Is it installed after the heater?
I have the machine setup to dump excess hot water back into the fresh water tank. I have the 870 and it creates Serious hot water. They have a fix for it but for some reason never sent it to me. Personally I don’t care and I’m not trying to start something. The tank can get crazy hot and is being pumped by this little pump. I’ve checked the temperature and it’s been as hot as 170. I believe the water gets dumped at 185. I’d have to look at the temperature bypass to be sure. You can’t wash your hands with it.

Yes Fred, that’s the pump

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom