Aramsco aquires SunBelt USA

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They didn't do enough soon enough. Customers buys a product, not happy with product, returns product, gets money back or replacement product, customer goes away happy. Customer gets crap from the guy who sold it to him, whines about it for years, soils the name of the product and the guy who sold it to him. Happy customer tells about 3 people how happy they are. Unhappy customer tells at least 10. Keep your customers happy.
His distributor should have handled before it ever got out of hand. He was their customer, they should given him credit or a new one. You go to the store and buy a bad gallon of milk do you call the manufacturer? Start hating cows?

Only of yor name is silly Willy. 😉

Reactions: Cleanworks

Willy P

Name
Willy P
YOU CAN ALL KISS MY BIG FAT PURPLE SPIDER.Except the janitor. God only knows what's on his lips or where they've been.

Ron gets it. YOU sell a fooked up product replace it or refund. I suppose you members of the glee club do shitty work and tell your customers to go pound sand when they complain. Anyone want another self serving bowl of hypocrisy?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thank you William for excluding me from kissing yor FAT PURPLE ass.

Its not personal, I'm just not into that sort of thing.
Good luck with your ass kissings. 😊

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Maybe I should show up with

I wonder what the fine is in poco for serving alcohol without an event license? I bet without the lubricant applied there'd be a lot less impulse sales......:very_drunk::very_drunk::very_drunk:
Actually, you should show up. Let buygones be buygones. Actually most selling is done before beer time as well as the contests. Come on Willy, we can have a cheese and whine party. It'll be fun.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
your disty was the dik
or you were and it was his way of telling you to pi55 off

..L.T.A.

Too bad it stains the mother ship's name , although pc didn't do themselves any favours either after I contacted them. I did talk a friend out of buying a tm because of the shit show for service i got.They knew I'm a straight shooter and partially based the decision on that.. Larry I bought machines, tools and a ton of chems from them, all paid for as I bought them. They suck shit and I'm not the only person that feels that way. FYI - I deal with all the other distys here and don't have any issues. You ASS U (not)ME incorrectly and point a fingers at me? Just weird.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Actually, you should show up. Let buygones be buygones. Actually most selling is done before beer time as well as the contests. Come on Willy, we can have a cheese and whine party. It'll be fun.

Is hell freezing over on Friday? I won't screw up the party but I must admit it would be tempting and satisfying to throw a wrench into it for them. Screw me once shame on you. Screw me twice.......naw, they can go piss up a rope.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Is hell freezing over on Friday? I won't screw up the party but I must admit it would be tempting and satisfying to throw a wrench into it for them. Screw me once shame on you. Screw me twice.......naw, they can go piss up a rope.
I think we all have a supplier story. There is a local one, starts with a w, I won't go near anymore.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
You ASS U (not)ME incorrectly and point a fingers at me?

no assumption
it had to be one or the other

you bought tons of juice from him
the conclusion now is, that disty was a dumbfck
or your breath smelt like rotten fish and he didn't want you around anymore

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom