Aramsco®, Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of GLT Enviro Inc. (“Enviro”)

Mikey P

Administrator
May 4th, 2018 – Aramsco®, Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of GLT Enviro Inc. (“Enviro”) a division of Great Lakes Textiles, Inc. Enviro, based in Cleveland, Ohio, is a leading solution provider to specialty contractors focused on the restoration, asbestos and lead abatement, and professional cleaning markets.

“This is a great opportunity for our customers and employees. Being part of the Aramsco family of companies will allow our customers to access a wider selection of products and services. Importantly, Aramsco shares our commitment to customer service, and our team looks forward to working with Aramsco to provide our combined customers with the best products and experience in the industry,” said Steve Wake, President of the GLT companies.

“The acquisition of Enviro will allow us to provide our combined customers with even better access to our product and service offerings. This is an important contributor towards our goal of providing unparalleled service and distribution to our customers,” said Steve Jaffe, CFO of Aramsco.

About Aramsco
For over 50 years, Aramsco and its family of companies have been serving specialty contractors in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The Aramsco family of companies, which include Bridgewater, LLC, Aztec Financial LLC, Safety Express Ltd and Natural Stone Solutions share a common vision of providing exceptional services to specialty contractors in numerous markets including fire and water restoration; hazardous material removal and handling; concrete and steel surface treatment; asbestos, lead, and mold abatement; and stone care. Visit www.aramsco.com, www.safetyexpress.com or www.nssusa.com more information.

Magic One

GLT is my distruibtor so its good news for me. They carry all brands of chemicals Hydramaster, Pro Chem and SS products. Service all brands of machines. Their mechanic has over 30 hears of TM experience

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
GLT is my distruibtor so its good news for me. They carry all brands of chemicals Hydramaster, Pro Chem and SS products. Service all brands of machines. Their mechanic has over 30 hears of TM experience
So he's like the Truckmount wisperer since he can "hear" over thirty? :)

Magic One

Yeah when your big bad 870 breaks down and you cant get help from SS cause they don't know why. Hes the only one that can fix it.

Reactions: Nomad74

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

Dream on.... When they took over some indy shop, it got more expensive and the other changes weren't good. In my experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom