Are all carpet cleaners dumb?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Update!!!!!!!!!! The carpet cleaner at this property has really messed up..... They are doing a complete turn on 140 units or so....... Anyways.......... they have ripped up 20 carpets that were cleaned already, cause they didnt come clean.......... anyways his work looked so bad, they are making him re-do every single 3 bedroom unit.......... And I think I get to do his last 40 apartments he hasn't done yet. It looks so bad my cleaning girls were making fun of them and laughing all day.... Untill the apartment manager asked what they were laughing at.................... So like I told her, I am not trying to take his job. She said do one for me....... I did and she is going to go with us from now on I hope! :)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I would like a poll posted on who belives the story

Of course I believe

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Greg Crowley said:
I would like a poll posted on who belives the story

Of course I believe

:lol: What was the problem with the cleaning? What do the carpets look like? what kind of spots are on them? And what kind of carpet is it? I know the poor results were becouse of his use of a single jet wand :roll:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Where the carpet meets the vinyl kitchen, its black all along the metal strips.......... Black streak marks. Red spots everywhere...... The guy said........... red stains don't come up.. I would say about 75% of the time they do.... I'll take pictures next Monday for sure. Rust spots.......... My cleaning girls got a few up on their own with rust remover, just to see. Of course there would be an extra charge for these services nd I think they woudl be happy to pay................ The owner of this property owns Dalton carpets in Georgia I am told. So he sent a truck load of new carpet...

BUSY BEE

In Reno/Sparks NV....i'd say 80% are either dumb/backwards....on meth...or illegal....this place is brutal...can't wait to get home to CA next week shiteatinggrin

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
BUSY BEE said:
In Reno/Sparks NV....i'd say 80% are either dumb/backwards....on meth...or illegal....this place is brutal...can't wait to get home to CA next week shiteatinggrin

And CA is better..why?

It is probably 85% here...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Where he is heading, there is alot of good jobs to be had. Most of the cleaners in the area decent guys.

BUSY BEE

Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
[quote="BUSY BEE":2gw38620]In Reno/Sparks NV....i'd say 80% are either dumb/backwards....on meth...or illegal....this place is brutal...can't wait to get home to CA next week shiteatinggrin

And CA is better..why?

It is probably 85% here...[/quote:2gw38620]
CA is better trust me, there's morons everywhere but a 24/7 state with gambling in the desert says it all...don't get me wrong.... there's a few guys here that aren't bad....but the bad ones are VERY SHITTY at best

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom