Are comsumers that stupid?

Becker

Name
Becker
I've been running across more and more website of carpet cleaning companies where the owner has a BIO..

Goes something like this.

I started ******** carpet cleaning because I was tired of the bait and switch operators. Other companies offering poor service.

Real is that why you got into carpet cleaning. A public service?

Some watch to much cops and listen to closely to the intros before the action starts.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Hmmm, perhaps I could write something like " I got into this business because I was sick of all the owner operators claiming to "SAVE PEOPLE FROM BAIT AND SWITCH OPERATORS" totally rip people off by charging them hundreds of dollars just to clean 2-3 rooms! " ?

Would be just as honest as theirs..........

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
gregcole said:
Hmmm, perhaps I could write something like " I got into this business because I was sick of all the owner operators claiming to "SAVE PEOPLE FROM BAIT AND SWITCH OPERATORS" totally rip people off by charging them hundreds of dollars just to clean 2-3 rooms! " ?

Would be just as honest as theirs..........

Love it! somewhat amus

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
One would think that with all these companies "devoted" to doing a much better job than the B&S companies, that the level of cleaning would be going up.
It becomes more a BS line when they are doing the same cleaning steps, just taking a little more time with it and simply being more "fair" with the pricing, ie not that its cheaper, just that they clean for what they said they would.
Going by what my clients tell me they are not so much stupid as they are disappointed with cleaners they've had and are looking for more.

Leads me to ask a question, (in another thread)

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
My question is do you think anybody reads a bio for carpet cleaners? they want to know that you can do the job well and without disruption to their life and home.

Do you care why your painter paints?
or the extermantor kills bugs?

Tony

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Before calling people stupid you should proof read your post......******* moron

Becker

Name
Becker
Having a bad day Sherk? Hard day being the wife? Btw. Don't recall making a statement. It was a question.

Btw. Don't call. Don't need a Greg fill yet.

If this topic offended you Greg. I have to say you are rather touchy!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Always a great day in my world. Very, very busy. The new shop is ready to open. Took a little me time last night and went to see "The Town" with a couple people who are in it.
You call me a wife, I call me a parent. I guess that is the difference between yourself and I.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
started my business so I could sleep in every day and hear my fiancee complain about how It must be nice not to have a real job during the winter months.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
juniorc82 said:
started my business so I could sleep in every day and hear my fiancee complain about how It must be nice not to have a real job during the winter months.

There's probably a little bit of that in all of us. somewhat amus

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I actually took your advice after dealing with wrap people and it looks awesome. Just had the other van done and the car in the morning.

Sorry I tool a break to be an FBI agent in "The Town"

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
"I listened to a grumpy old kermudgeon who told me I would never support a family working in restaurants so I should try carpet cleaning."

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
becker i will post pics when I have the chance and you were way wrong about the windows it looks awesome

Becker

Name
Becker
I was wrong about windows? I love my window van. You must be confused.

Man did you sound grumpy on the message you left.

Such and angry man.

You did what with your tool?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
there is something with this guys ego, he must have low self esteem, I am afflicted with the same problem:)

Becker

Name
Becker
He likes to call me like once a week. He is like a stalker woman. Or a date gone bad. He does not get the hint.

Tell him not to call and he does. I don't return his call And still he won't give up.

Guess he has no one else tell tell what a star football player he was. Or how he is better than everyone else. Or what he has or what his wife is. I keep telling him I don't care.
But he keeps trying.

His phone calls are very anti productive boring and like listening to a broken record

Ohwell.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Crowley, I can't talk right now. Have to be silent for a while. Call me later. lol

PS. I kinda like talking to Greg. I feel like I'm talking to a peice of history. somewhat amus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom