Are comsumers that stupid?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
that was a ******* riot you cocksucker

I do enjoy becker claiming I call him weekly, I have called him 3 or 4 times in 3 yrs...yeah almost weekly

Chavez and snow recieve the bulk of my calls because they have something productive going on

Becker

Name
Becker
He must be lonely. Making the rounds. Rejection rejection.

I'd enjoy talking to him also if he would step off his soap box and stop trying to impress me. Or preach to me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
again becker you are on the outside of an inside joke

and I am being the wife right now becker, wifey is in virginia for the next few days and in New jersey next week, I know you look at me as being a "wife" because I take care of my kids but I am very proud of it

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
More often than not these are the real reasons:

My wife called a carpet cleaner out and I watched him, and then saw how much he charged and said, "Holy crap! I can do that!" So I went out and bought a portable and took out an ad, ready to rake in the big bucks.

It didn't require education or skill and it was cheap to get into.

I inherited/work in the family business. I had other plans, but couldn't make it and came back to carpet cleaning.

I can't get or hold a job anywhere else....so I work for myself.

Working for myself allows me the flexibility to schedule time off whenever I feel like it, rearrange my schedule or cancel/reschedule jobs if I want to without answering to anyone but me and the custy (and maybe my spouse).

Take care,
Lisa

Becker

Name
Becker
Ok. It has been weekly for a few weeks now. And I think he is getting upset because I'm not returning his calls.

Spoiled girls get that way when they don't get what they want. Or their way.

Honestly though Greg. You are not going to impress me by telling your nearly 3/4 of a million gross sales. Your football stats from what. 30 years ago?

I don't need to be told what kind of father I am. Or that I'm going no where.

So. I don't take your calls.

I thought getting drunk called by j. Scott Stewart was bad. Greg tops all. So in my mind he is the best at something. Boring the crap out of me.

Becker

Name
Becker
Inside joke. LoL.

Nahh. I know why you called Brian.

If I'm on the outside I don't mind. This is some cheap entertainment.
Your vm like most you leave me are priceless.

Becker

Name
Becker
We? Are you more than one person. Or speaking for all?

I'll see what I cAn do for you. Shall I make a YouTube of the messages you leave me also?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Becker said:
I agree Lisa. No one got into the business of carpet cleaning to save the world from b and switch.

But some did get into the business to benefit from the adversity of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom