Are glides off the market?

I have gotten calls from reliable sources saying that ChemDry has won a Federal injunction against all players making or selling glides. This means that glides are officially off the market.
I am traveling a lack other details. If you have additional information please share it.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
We have been literally swamped with calls. I can assure you Jim, and others that glides are and will continue to be available. Tonight, since the phones have died down and I've had a chance to catch a bite to eat and collect my thoughts...I will try to put the whole story down, what has happened, what is happening and where this important issue is heading.

Also I'm going to give everyone a background of what this case is really about, 'cause it aint glides.

Thanks and take care,
Lisa

Name
Shawn Forsythe
While it may be argued that no legal action is over until all the litigants are dead, what part of Jim's observation is factually incorrect.

Harris does have an injunction in place, do they not? Granted, appeals are in progress, and we all hope for a happy ending.

As long as the injunction is in place, there is risk to those who fail to abide.

I would pose a possible rhetorical question. If a corporation has not considered bankruptcy and subsequent dismissal of its innocent employees as a viable option, would not their flagrant disregard of an injunction be, shall we say, possibly foolish?

If their is one thing I have learned about the justice system, it is that justice does not necessarily prevail.

Mind you, I have no decision to make in this matter whatsoever. I'm just an observer.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Mikey P said:
You're sources are misinformed Jim.....

What part of Jim's observation is in error?

The Injunction?

Whilst I know that bold sellers who have little to lose may ignore any legal proceeding, does it not follow that those who are not protected from potential bankruptcy, will not ignore it?

If there is no actual legal injunction that needs to be taken seriously, I really want to know.

Mind you, I am not debating the merits of the case at all, just discussing the legal status openly. Isn't that what Jim was doing?

Not much can be worse to keep the effective glide alive than ignoring some of the more serious aspects or brushing aside remarks such as Jim's with a "misinformed" remark statement.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
That's what I am talking about! Yeah!

Right on the money! Until that posting, we had two threads going with nothing but vague speculation, denial and innuendo.

BRAVO

Back
Top Bottom