Are Print and Radio only advertisers going to fade away?

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I've never had to chase water around with a tile wand.
I use a brush ring however when it is brand new I embed the leading edge of the
brush with 100% clear silicone basically making it a squeegee wand in the front
which dries the floor better and a brush in the rear which allows unrestricted airflow
to carry the water away.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
It would appear the good ol' days are coming to an end for companies who send out halfwits with little to no training, virtually no equipment and strictly relying on a hefty ad budget to attract a constant supply of transient customers....

...The Ben Surdis hipster multi truckers and the owner ops have pretty much killed them off.

There's always been churn at the bottom of the industry. On-line reviews may hasten the churn, but the market for cheap will always be there.

And um, Surdi boasted not so long ago of budgeting a hundred grand a year for radio advertising, so I'm not sure if he's learned from that or if that disqualifies him from being a hipster multi-trucker. We hear Z-rez ads a lot, and a local marketing/cleaning company, Alpine, is currently dropping giant dollars on, of all things, sports radio ads. One commonality of the radio ads we hear locally is their reliance on negative selling other cleaners and promoting exclusive magic water. Almost every one of them uses the show host as promoter, so it's kind of funny to hear the same guy talking about how great the (insert advertiser today here) did cleaning their stuff.

I'm happy they're all spending their money so ineffectively.

PS: Millennials aren't into buying homes, and those that do aren't much interested in dropping money on cleaning. They're simply not yet ready to be a target for marketing our services.

randy

Name
Randy
Tons of Stanley Stinker radio ads along with Zero rez and the local rug fag. The low end bait n switch loons are all $25-30 a room cleaners now and do a decent job to a point. The val-pal child finder card mailer guys grew up or died.

Reactions: Mikey P

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Rotary phone? How many remember the Party Line? That was when two residences were on one line so if you wanted to use the phone, you picked up the receiver and before you dialed (the rotary) you had to listen if the other Party was using the line. Man that dates me.

Anyway, I FINALLY dropped an inline YP ad and started a Website! Yeah! Then I gotta link it to Facebook my son says...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Rotary phone? How many remember the Party Line? That was when two residences were on one line so if you wanted to use the phone, you picked up the receiver and before you dialed (the rotary) you had to listen if the other Party was using the line. Man that dates me.

Anyway, I FINALLY dropped an inline YP ad and started a Website! Yeah! Then I gotta link it to Facebook my son says...
We had 4 homes on a gossip, oops, I mean party line in Alberta.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom