Are refrigerator magnets a thing of the past?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I put my business cards on magnets and give them as I enter a home “So you know who to be mad at later!”

An office manager once showed me how she throws away handfuls of cards at a time. “Don’t give me a card, give me a magnet. I can USE a magnet!” she said. She was right.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Although at the time had multi colored version.
Each for its own specialty.
Drapery,Commercial,Residential,Uph.
Etc,etc.
Used a custom made door drape with pockets for brochures an the above.
It was a soft sell approach with empahsis on door drape.
An it's usuage,then with a lite lead.
Any other service or extra magnets feel free.
Employees discounts as well seperstr special card.
You see to me it was simple .if you called with a concern,regarding special drapes.
I'm not gonna handyou the immacleaner card...
It worked fantastic,never a problem.
I was a small time operator attempting to show .I could compete an win...
Just like you guys in your own ways ,now...

Mikey P

Administrator
Our first fridge as a couple...
 IMG_20210308_0001.jpg

Sethd

Name
Seth DeVries
My father decided to go totally to magnets shaped like a chevy van back in the early 2000s and i still find those things to this day on peoples fridges. Cant tell you how many times we got calls from people who forgot from years before who they got to clean and saw the van magnet and called us back. Mostly older people but i think if a cheap magnet brings in a few hundred $$ its worth the small investment. Every fridge got one in rentals after we cleaned.

Name
Jeff T
no one out there hang kids homemade cards , pics and scratch pads on fridges out there in Home 'n Garden Show land?

really???

.L.T.A.
Honestly? Yes, a few. Most of my ‘well to do’ clients that have children, have a dedicated play room, or in the children’s bedroom. It’s rare to see anything on the fridge. A lot of our repeat clients are either retired, or if younger, have no children...
Of course we see ALL types of people, but we really focus on the high end....
These people for the most part could have their homes featured in architectural digest....
It’s nice to clean for clean people that appreciate quality, and they repeat without fail.... that’s why we focus on this demographic.
Often, we’ve never even met them. We are given door, and security codes, we do what is desired, we reset the alarm, and email the invoice....
All I’m saying, for my business model, magnets wouldn’t work for me. If it’s working for someone else, great, all the power to them...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom