Are the MB Rug Fag Crew the Debil?

Mikey P

Administrator
Hyde, Ohaleck, Snow, Wagner, Kohler, Sweeney, Myers and the rest..

Was it their connection with this Board that kept them away for the Miss Occidental Pageant?

Has MB forever ruined their ability to send out two emails a day to sell you secrets on how to tap the millions being made every second cleaning rugs?

I can't wait for wall to wall to come back in fashion,.

-JB-

Name
JB
LOL!

Congrats Sweeny! Ya made the short list! :wink:

It's now official, you ARE a rug guru!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Who says the rest of us weren't invited? :twisted:

You could have made money cleaning rugs Mike. You just needed to go for the middle ground between Hack and Hyde.

B

Bill G. Martin

And Lee, that concentration of talent even includes MARTY !!

Go Marty!

Bill in central Florida

Name
Lee Stockwell
I give Marty a hard time sometimes, but he IS a big part of the talent pool here with a lot of experience. He is one of the few here who has experience in retail for example.

Don't be fooled by our board personnas.

Thanks,
Lee

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I know a few of the people that were there. Jeff Jones, John Mosher (formerly of Woodard's in St.Louis) Thea Sand (runs a rug cleaning shop in Seattle), and three guys I know well enough to be embarrassed that I can't come up with their names. None would be part of an equipment sales pitch.

The CCINW is going to put on a rug cleaning course this summer and the nearest manufacturer, Rug Badger, is going to provide equipment for the class. It will be clear that we're not selling the products, but the expense of getting the equipment there for us to use would be so that people will see his brand in action. It makes sense that Tom Monahan would set up his Rug Summit in a shop with his equipment for similar reasons.

I'm actually enthused that someone cares about sales pitches disguised as education. I thought seminar/pitches were becoming accepted as normal.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
No, i don't think MB had anything to do with it. I've openly criticized Tom's washing machine for rugs on ICS and being a moderator on the rug hub puts me on the "other side" so i'm not suprised i didn't make the list, likely won't make it next year and if i did probably wouldn't go anyway. I think they chose people that where... new to rug cleaning, use their systems or industry friends that they feel would not criticize them... it's a free country! The irony and really the only thing i took issues with the event was it being billed as "check attitudes at the door" and "no rug snobs" or "elitists attitudes"... but cherry picking attendees is just that.

Mikey P said:
I have to wonder why only the Great One is standing up for these special people.

it's allot easier to be trite :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom