Are there two EZ's alike?

G

Mikey P said:
Got to be a worse record than Vortex.

I'm thinking what ever hunks of metal Nick can steal from behind the Piggly Wiggly is going to be the frame and panel on his next garbage mount.

I bet he wears his underwear backwards on most days judging by the wrap job on that exhaust.

what are you running ?? besides the vortex ??

F

FB7777

whats the matter Mike... are you upset that Cooper is getting all the attention and you've become the second biggest a-hole here?

G

fred boyle said:
whats the matter Mike... are you upset that Cooper is getting all the attention and you've become the second biggest a-hole here?

Mikes like Willie Wonka and Im Charlie - you guys didnt know he was leaving MB and all you umpa loompas to me ??

Mikey P

Administrator
I run a beautiful Judson 4.8 Lunchpail limited edition

lunchy002.jpg

F

FB7777

that unit practically hits the roof of the van

Maybe Les should rename it the Lurchpail

Becker

Name
Becker
That had to be one hell of a tight install.

Nice looking machine..

EZ could learn something.

I wonder, how many hours on the EZ before it needed to be refurbished.
I'll take a guess having read Claudia's reviews. 50 hours.

G

did everything get installed ok - hoses , heater , or did you have any unseen problems occur ??

Mikey P

Administrator
All future Lunchpails are 2 inches shorter.

That machine will be my son's escape from home next spring.

As for now it's my back up and for when my senior tech (like that Ken?) is working solo.

34 hours and not a problem.
It was Greenie's 3rd install and my first so it took a longer then expected. Biggest hassles was getting it in and running the fuel tap.

Too much heat for 90% of the jobs I see. Plenty of suck with a 50 ft section of 2.5 coming off the tank.

Sound wise?
Quieter then my V and Steamway2100 but a racket compared to any PTO.
Between the motor and the Little Giant it gets real hot in the van. Les tells me a exhaust fan is on the way but Foster keeps bugging him all night so so far I haven't seen it.

Lay out could not be any simpler. Easier to work on than my V.

What else do you want to know?

gary mackay

Mike, Greenie set my heater up in the same place as yours, I took off the vent cap on the heater and ran a ventilation tube to the side door, stays much cooler now

G

someone pm'd me and asked me to ask you about the heater ? Why'd you have to wait for the heater to be installed ?

Greenie

Lurchpail was pretty funny.

I actually stole Mike's already mounted heater (in the morning) to complete Gary McKay's install (same time frame) as I was still waiting on Little Giant to deliver the heater via freight.

Sure enough, the heater arrived 3 hours later.... good thing they are easy when the mounting brackets are already in place...lol

Gary's was a piece of cake install compared to Mike's. Todays install would probably be one day.

G

Mikey P said:
Because Greenie had to sell my heater to send Nick a big rubber d*ldo for his birthday.

So hes in the d!ldo business now ? That explains Davids F'd up order .

The Preacher

James Cooper said:
[quote="Mikey P":3qnin80i]Because Greenie had to sell my heater to send Nick a big rubber d*ldo for his birthday.

So hes in the d!ldo business now ? That explains Davids F'd up order .[/quote:3qnin80i]

no it just means there will be more entertainment at Nickofest 10 than watching a Nickomount rust or seeing who can make the coolest Goop figurine!!! :roll:

G

Danny Strickland said:
[quote="James Cooper":1t0xe8x7][quote="Mikey P":1t0xe8x7]Because Greenie had to sell my heater to send Nick a big rubber d*ldo for his birthday.

So hes in the d!ldo business now ? That explains Davids F'd up order .[/quote:1t0xe8x7]

no it just means there will be more entertainment at Nickofest 10 than watching a Nickomount rust or seeing who can make the coolest Goop figurine!!! :roll:[/quote:1t0xe8x7]

Im sure the pimped version helps your big @ss go up and down the sideline a step or 2 faster .

Name
Lee Stockwell
Our two EZ 2547's were identical in 2001. We opted for the frame being unpainted due to time constraints, but each had a stainless steel faceplate that was laser cut. For the money they served their purpose well.

Name
Lee Stockwell
They were TOO BIG....with a lot of wasted space inside the massive frame. We narrowed them from 42" wide to 29" wide. Cut the height 4" as well. We put the motor on a slide plate to make coupler and belt changes easier. Insulated the heat exchanger better (fire hazard).

Later we went to a very compact all stainless frame.

Mechanical problems: bad valve seat in a Kohler motor bent several push rods. Replaced carbs after two years. Ate a coupler six months in. Aligned new one better and got two years out of it. HX box rusted four years in, Nick replaced.

Thanks,
Lee

Greenie

You CHOSE to have unpainted carbon steel frames in a wet environment?

How long does it take to rattle can some iron?

T

The Magician

Enlarge the pics. Check out the poor welds &(spatter everywhere) and paint job "He wears his underwear backwards"..... on his head too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom