Are you a glugger?

John Watson

I bought my first tip n pour jugs from Bane clene in 84. They work great for those that use them. we had a few that something was wrong with, can't remember what. Used them till 87 when we moved to the US, Lower 48, Below Canadia.

I sugested them to Claude when I took over his cleaning company, He vetoed my order and gave me measuring cups from Milgo which he got for free from Dri-Eaz.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I glug zone perfect, measure boosters, glug milgo and acid, measure most everything else.

If you use Doug Heifferman's magic potions he endorses the glug method on some things, but he wants you to stir everything with a fringe groomer and measure the stuff that you only add in quantities of ounces. I don't charge enough to mix a custom pre-spray for every single job. I merely keep a few solutions going and juice them up or water them down depending on conditions. If I ever get the appropriate price point you will probably see me in the driveway stiring a bucket full of magic juice and funneling it back into my sprayer....

Here's a special treat. The first 5 bridgepoint users to PM me with their email will get the pre-spray recipes. I don't have them all because I can't write as fast as doug talks, but when you follow his directions you can really melt some dirt off a rug.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom