Are You afraid

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Are you afraid. We can help. Build your confidence. Post picture of what the problem is and I am sure you will get an answer. Dont let profit fall into the drain.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
You betcha, too flamin' right I am.

Even though I started to do a trade in carpet laying, (& left too early), that was over 40 years ago.

Most of my work was in the floor sanding & vinyl tile laying side of the game.

So I'm waiting 'til I do a course with Steve before I pick up any bad habits that I'll have to try and break.

This will happen just prior to Connections :lol:

Ooroo :shock:

Frank E

Scared to death.. Just bit the bullit though and scheduled my first repair since taking the class a couple of weeks ago. Iron burn, so I get my first shot at a permanent section Monday afternoon. I will probably throw up and have to clean the carpet again, LOL.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Go get'em Frank. You did it in class just fine, post some pics.

I have tried to get a few repairs since the class, but can't them to come off some money. I didn't think there would be too much sales tactics involved in repairing carpet.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Mikey I have enough carpet I could bring so we all can work on the same item. We can do a vareity of different marerial. That sounds good to me . How about you.

Frank E

Hi Bryan. There wasn't much selling involved in this one. It is a customers rental house and we went to do an estimate to clean, and saw that they had some bleach spots and a bad iron burn upstairs.
I just mentioned that we could make those go away and they said do it... We are gonna do the crayon trick on the bleach spots and take care of the iron mark with the koolglide.

Hope all is going well with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom