Are you aware that..

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
I do now that I was trapped in the rubber room & you still did not answer my question.

Thanks alot Mikey P

Greenie

mine does.

I could spend an hour a night just answering PMs, not to even mention emails during the day...this place generates a lot of tech questions and chat in general, I often wonder when I see unfamiliar names on other boards, do they know what they are missing here? probably not, cause they are missing it.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Greenie said:
mine does.

I could spend an hour a night just answering PMs, not to even mention emails during the day...this place generates a lot of tech questions and chat in general, I often wonder when I see unfamiliar names on other boards, do they know what they are missing here? probably not, cause they are missing it.

Good friend of mine, who I referred to YOU, has not seen a reply of his emails for months. How about that, now get off the potty and get to work.

Chads

Supportive Member
My wife hates you thats why she said that I cant go to mikeysfest, but thats okay I'm going to try and sneak out anyway.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I can't wait for another 10 years when you can have the "poll" How many of you have had a divorce over your MB addiction?

Greenie

Just tell your buddy to fire off a fresh email, I forget shit sometimes, only one me, lots of you.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mikey P said:
I would think that stupid beard would be reason enough...

:lol:
Greenie said:
Just tell your buddy to fire off a fresh email, I forget shit sometimes, only one me, lots of you.

Tell the truth. I email and PM so much you dont have time for others. :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
MB Tip O' The Week.

When placing a order with Greenie be very thorough in your explanation and pick his brain for all its worth then hang up and call Lisa to give her your credit card and addy.

Chads

Supportive Member
thats great advice becasue she does all the work, while he is either on the boards or talking to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom