Are you guys done with this room?

Joey Johnston said:
[quote="R.Chavez":gplabih5]No one wants to comment or they get criticized for doing it wrong.

This nailed it, you can't ask a question about restoration because the only response you get is "if you have to ask you shouldn't be doing it", so now people won't ask they'll just do it the best they know how other wise known as "winging it".

Oh well it was a good thought. Too bad a few had to ruin it.[/quote:gplabih5]

Amen to that to many people critize people that asked questions....very quick to jump the arse like...are you certified,have insurance,do you fookin document?...you dont? you gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I openly stated one time time that some "people "
need to relax....and help instead of jumping someones arse..last name starts with L. yes kill it ....some people ruined it, that is why I dont even bother.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Maybe a bit of truth in that Curtis, But at least Craig WILL and DOES offer some advice after the hard words... some don't get past the kick in the face comments it seems.

It's all about balance.

John

Didnt say he was wrong ,very knowledgeable and educated I hghly respect that part........but balance? you got to be kidding me, balance, Im still laughing.....you cannnnnnnnnnnotttttt spin that.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
No you got me wrong. I wasn't referring to Craig with the last statement. That was purely a stand alone statement for us all.

Agreed, Craig isn't always balanced but he DOES offer advice (even if he has just kicked you in the guts and winded you :lol: )

John

LeeCory

How about you try to change things for the better here instead of what you normally do?

LeeCory

Yes Steve thanks for asking. I purchased Bluebook BEST 7.5.... I think that program will work well for my needs now.

I went to a potential job yesterday and looked things over and referred it to someone else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom