Are you in full summer swing?

Mikey P

Administrator
Our rains are done so it's balls to the wall around here.

and my kid is down and out for the next month so back to six days for me...

June is as good as it gets for most of the world of carpet cleaning.

I'd say if you're not slammed it's time to talk to Lisa Wagner about buying an used JP membership

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
Our rains are done so it's balls to the wall around here.

and my kid is down and out for the next month so back to six days for me...

June is as good as it gets for most of the world of carpet cleaning.

I'd say if you're not slammed it's time to talk to Lisa Wagner about buying an used JP membership

This our ....."SloW"...season HERE....mAnGo BrEaTh... :roll:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Carpet has been busy, water busy, but on location fire cleanup has slowed. Plenty of contents cleaning in plant but we could use a fire or two for the on location crews.

Pretty much same as always, we did miss a huge storm by 45-miles, which would have had us running. They had 5-inches of rain just down the road.

topnotchman

It just now started getting busy this last week. We had a lot of unusually cold weather and lots of rain, we haven't even hit a 75 degree day yet, but its in the forecast for this weekend. Thank god... seems like endless winter around here sometimes.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Almost into full WINTER swing :lol:

May was huge, 1st week of June faltered a bit unfortunately.

A good 75% of our yearly fire work is done during the next 4-6 months.

Floods are usually up too, with private CC down slightly due to winter.

John

TimP

I should be getting real busy shortly. Waiting on my schools to schedule, I'm doing them they just haven't scheduled. I just picked up a couple CGD jobs off SS, of which may be an every 6 months deal. Other than that it's bad....but it's always bad.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
We've been rocking since April 1st. All of the schools, are done in july. Slowest winter EVER. BEST April in 18 years. :?

Ron K

Year has been great May up 28% and last year was our best year ever. But two in private school does put the hurt on. A client put it this way.
"Tuition is like buying a new car every year and pushing it off a cliff." This year it was a Black Convertible! thathurts

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Been busy since the middle of March. Been busting my ass for at least a few weeks now. Lost my heater fan in my van today and it was in the 90's. :shock:

My business doubles in the winter. I don't know why. My best two months are always Jan and Feb. I guess people are cleaning up after the hollidays. Plus I am less inclined to go to the lake two times a week. :mrgreen:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Bruce Humphrey said:
Been in summer swing since the 1st of March :shock: Last I checked I was still living in MI , what's going on around here?

Really. I've been going full tilt since I got home from MF in late Feb. Michigan's economy may blow but that doesn't mean people are going to live with dirty carpets and furniture. Today I had a dozen calls for jobs. One lady hadn't had me for ten years. She said she kept thinking she would have replaced her filthy carpets by now but the money isn't there. That's not an atypical scenario.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
pretty slammed here..i am bitching for a day off it was supposed to be monday, then she lays it on me..
make good plans for your day off, it is going to cost you about 1200 bucks..i said why didnt you just book them out
and her answer was..we are already booked out 3 weeks and no one wants to wait that long so i said screw that..
i am working. i will take a week and go to the keys later in the year.
i go fishing every sunday no matter what..i leave the cell phone in the jeep and walk away from everything for most
of the day.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Hey Dave- If you're booked out 3 weeks, why not raise your prices to shorten that waiting list?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Last three weeks have been record weeks for me(well... the last 2 have been, but the week aint over)! :D

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
May was a record for me, 3k over last year. Then June has started like it's February. Just sent out a round of service monster cards and did a bid for 8300 sf job. I hope it gets better soon

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
truckin along....been crazy busy...

takin tomorrow to do some maint work on the equip....its been getting rode hard and put away wet...

need a new thermostat for the machine..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom