Are you kidding me!

dgargan

I sold a van and tm 3 years ago to a guy in Ca. and today he calls leaving a message saying the check engine light just came on and wants to know what I'm going to do about it. People amaze me

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Tell him yoru going to wave your magic wand and it will be gone by the morning...If that doesn't work tell him take it to a shop and get it fixed ya numbnutz...LOL

Cameron1

dgargan said:
I sold a van and tm 3 years ago to a guy in Ca. and today he calls leaving a message saying the check engine light just came on and wants to know what I'm going to do about it. People amaze me
Just tell him to bring it down so you can take a look.

dgargan

LOL! there's a million lines we could put in here. I like Steve's. Maybe I'll call him tomorrow and tell him to stop by with the van and I'll take a look. No charge.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Had a similar conversation, only with a guy that bought a truck from the guy that bought it from us five years earlier. It didn't idle smoothly and he was sure we knew why.

Another buyer (about a year into ownership) had his backyard mechanic make a hack fix, then another, and then took the transmission apart and couldn't get it back together. After several months of having the truck in pieces I get a call that he wants his money back.

Imagine what repair shops deal with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom