Are you ready for the busy season?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I know...some don't have a busy season because the whole year is busy...that's awesome.

Be ready for the people who will be looking for a Carpet Cleaner when they finally decide to look for one.
Good idea to be ready BEFORE they start looking.

If you have a website...make sure it's showing on page one

If you plan to advertise via paper....start now and be consistent

When people start searching for carpet cleaners, it's the carpet cleaners that START advertising too late that miss the boat.

Talk to your web guy....get your stuff pretty if it isn't already.

Make sure the ads you DO have are actually showing somewhere and are up to date.

Consistency is huge when it comes to Marketing...I know this.

Be consistent in your message, image and timing.

If your business is a cluster F....start working now to bring it all together and look like a real company.

Get your phones in order...make sure someone can answer them....what good is advertising if your phones don't get answered?

Customers hate voicemail....I think we all do.

Make sure you have email links on everything....those same people who hate to leave voice mails....love to EMail....go figure.

Let your customers, call, text, email, contact form, smoke signal, sign language...and whatever else you can to let them contact you.

Don't let the good times go to waste while your sitting in the bad times complaining about it.

Remember ....IMAGE is everthing....but if nobody sees it....suddenly it's not so much.

This has been a moment with Brian. shiteatinggrin

EDIT: What are YOU doing to get yourself ready?....yes there is ALWAYS something you can do Mo Bettah.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Working on 800 spring cards to previous clients right now to get the ball rolling.

Mail them in a week or so.

If anybody wants one (they are in MS Publisher) PM me your E-mail address and you can tailor them for your own business.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bump.

Great advice from Brian above.

Might want to add work on your system for getting client reviews and encourage your clients to spread the word on THEIR facebook page.

Also,If anybody else wants a spring post card from me send me your e-mail address.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The whole point of the thread is just a reminder to get your shit together for spring.

Ooop....MMM room

Er uh....Get your poop in a group for spring. Better?

I know all of you (not y'all) have your vans looking spiffy and are ready to clean the White House...it's getting into the White House that is the issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom