Are you ready to become a member?

Mikey P

Administrator
Subscribe to a $5 a month supportive membership here and assuming you're a BDOO, you'll be automatically enlisted into the greatest online association for CCr's of all time.

The BDCCA

Join your band of brothers in daily discussions on the trials and tribulations and the agony and despair of being "On the Truck".

Receive a Bumper Sticker to show your pride to Mrs Piftelton, a emergency back up kit which includes three Lowes coupons ( graciously donated by Shawn Forsythe) for a FREE one gallon Shop Vac, a FREE 16 ounce bottle of Castrol Super Clean and a FREE 8 hour shift from the Day Laborer of your choice.

You'll also gain access into a exclusive new Room here moderated by James B Ladwig. The "How to NOT get taken by the multitude of thieving Hucksters who prey on BDCCs Room".
Learn from the master to be able to sniff out salesmen who are paid to unload last year's not so popular any more, not quite as effective as they would lead you to believe chemicals. Get guidance on how to detect when you are being sold a incomplete Truck Mount or a Portable made from hardware store components.
You'll also get Jimmy's notorious ten star rating system on every CCing Trinket known to man.
Find out if that Glide, Furniture Kick Stand, PH pocket detector, For-Aft Wand spraying head, Swivel Cuff, Wand Wheels, Air Path, Market to the whole state of your choice for a penny a day CD and 7000 series blower with a 2 inch port is really worth your hard earned money.

Future benefits as the association grows will include group Chiropractic insurance, a English~Spanish translation pocket book, all the free Squid Marketing material you could ever possibly use and to top it all off a FREE ten minute live phone session with Steve Toburen to discuss how to unload your worthless business upon retirement or death, which ever comes first.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i got questions..............................................................................

wait im thinking..................................................................................

nope sorry it,s gone i,ll get back to you

harryhides

Name
Tony
Can I have my English~Spanish translation pocket book autographed by Mr Jim Ladwig esq, por favor?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Everyone also gets one of those rubber "Evil Eye" balls personally autographed by me.

Put it on your desk to remind you....."I am watching you"

Name
steve snail
Paid up yesterday for the next 12 months! I thank Monte and Della Davis at Brite N Kleen cleaning supplies here in Omaha for promoting this board. "Lurked" for a week and found many many helpful tips.

I have known "koko" for many years, may not be able to tell by some of his posts, however he is a good, honest guy that take great pride in his work!

Great board!

Steve Snail
IMG_0091_2.jpg
[/img]

Greenie

Holy crap, you know Koko personally, well...welcome to the board despite local friends.
Those Brite N Kleen folks are top notch.

Name
steve snail
Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to making many new friends over the next year.

Brite N Kleen rocks!

Happy Easter / Passover to all

Steve Snail

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
sounds like another MOE to me.

thanx --- Derek.

Charles Anhalt

Supportive Member
Name
Charles Ronald Anhalt
Just paid up yesterday for the next 12 months too. To my surprise, they excepted payment from a porty slinging, carpet cleaning hacker such as me (lol). I love this board and have learned much here! Thanks all!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom