Are your chemicals GHS compliant?

Mikey P

Administrator
They better be if you do commercial work, the matress police are watching...

GHSLabels.jpg

I'll be sticking with Releasit for that very reason.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Tom Forsythe

Is this a joke? I do not know ANY (at least major) suppliers in our industry that are not GHS compliant after 5 years since the regulation came into force. However, you must know of one to result in this post or you are making a joke. Most of our SDS's are also translated into Spanish and French.

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
Is this a joke? I do not know ANY (at least major) suppliers in our industry that are not GHS compliant after 5 years since the regulation came into force. However, you must know of one to result in this post or you are making a joke. Most of our SDS's are also translated into Spanish and French.

Go look at your buddy Rob's labels...

Tom Forsythe

What specific product are you talking about as he has so many? We make ******* 5 and TileMaster which we have distributed for years and they have always complied with GHS warnings. In any event, there are hundreds of products sold by multiple vendors in this industry that are in compliance which your cryptic post suggested otherwise.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
What specific product are you talking about as he has so many? We make ******* 5 and TileMaster which we have distributed for years and they have always complied with GHS warnings. In any event, there are hundreds of products sold by multiple vendors in this industry that are in compliance which your cryptic post suggested otherwise.

Ribs always saying his stuff is the safest while everyone else use cheap Chinese filler and more toxic then his.

I doubt he’s actually done any testing, but loves to scare people into a sense of security to use his juice.

That said use Procyon if your really worried hahahahaha

No third ball growth here.

Back
Top Bottom