Bio Pro 10K pre spray

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Hi,
I'n my search for a new enzyme pre spray I found the *** store. I was amazed how much valuable information they have on their site. For that reason alone I'm tempted to try their Bio Pro 10K prespray. Do you know anything about the quality of their Products? Shipping also seems very reasonable.

Name
Nate W.
A wealth of knowledge..

Have you tried TOPSPOT as well?

chachitos-michael-jackson-memes-de-chachitos.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
No I have not tried either yet. I was surprised the three letter Company name Starting with a T and ending with an F got changed to *** when I started the thread. I don't want to break any rules and get kicked off this board. But their products seem good and are reasonably priced and the guy (you probably know who) seems to genuine care about what he is doing. I asked my local distributor about the *** products and it seemed like he didn't want to talk about him. I don't know anything about what might be going on there...

FredC

Village Idiot
No I have not tried either yet. I was surprised the three letter Company name Starting with a T and ending with an F got changed to *** when I started the thread. I don't want to break any rules and get kicked off this board. But their products seem good and are reasonably priced and the guy (you probably know who) seems to genuine care about what he is doing. I asked my local distributor about the *** products and it seemed like he didn't want to talk about him. I don't know anything about what might be going on there...

You're not going to get kicked off

Links to his site and his products as well as some other terms are censored here (vice versa) and have been for a very long time (before there were ever any products for sale)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom