area carpet and urine

Ron K

Maybe jdonald and Nunzio should teach Rug Cleaning they get everything out.

Reactions: Zee

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Maybe jdonald and Nunzio should teach Rug Cleaning they get everything out.

I was thinking similar thoughts...how those two found this rug thread and came on with the vinegar advice and hoover shampooer or shop-vac...

Nathan544

Name
Nathan Koets
Beagleboy, you can find U-turn on the Centrumforce.com website. I've never used it personally, but I like the concept of a plant-based cleaning agent. Let us know how it works for you...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Just got an email from David today. He said I could share this:

To whom it may concern
My review on U-Turn

If I had to sum up U-Turn in one word, it would be “amazing”. I was skeptical at first as I always am trying new products. I just cleaned a urine soaked area rug my “new” customer was going to throw out, since it was sentimental to her I said I would try to clean it. She explained that she has had it cleaned twice in the past two months with no change in urine odors. I brought the rug back to the shop cleaned it twice using top of the line enzymes (soaking the rug) and let sit. After drying, still had urine odors. I called my customer and explained the situation and she said “throw it out”. I told her I would like to keep the rug one more week and try this product I have been hearing about. I called Centrum Force and ordered U-Turn. I received it 4 days later soaked the rug front and back and rolled it up for one hour.
After unrolling the rug onto dry tarp I started spraying off with hose. It looked like dark cider coming out of the rug I had just washed twice using top of the line enzymes and cleaners. The white fringes that were stained from the urine just washed away with the hose. Simply amazing... with little effort the urine just washed away with the hose. I wished I would of bought this product along time ago. It will replace 3-4 other products on my van, and best of all it’s Green, Bio & Eco friendly. This is the one product that I will not tell my competitors and colleagues about! My price for cleaning area rugs just went up! Now I truly believe I can guarantee urine & odor removal.

P.S. This new customer with the rug, she was so happy she gave me 3 more area rugs to clean when I dropped it off, I told her it would be $3 a sq. ft. to clean, she said no problem! I also have gotten 2 referrals from her friends!

Thanks a bunch for making me look like a hero!
David
Earth Pro Cleaning

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom