Area Rug Envelope stuffer

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
The sentence abut it reads poorly, plus you are using an industry lingo term that won't likely mean squat to the consumer. they'll think you are using pledge and a white towel on it :-)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I knew I was going to slammed on this one but I bravely pushed forward anyway! :lol:

We do use pledge but with a blue towel! Psst don't tell anyone it a trade secret! :p

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What? I wrote the first one, I thought you would at least fix it for me! :p

I'll give it to big "D" I have a marketing meet with him later today and made this and the commercial carpet flyer to throw in to my bunch to review. Gotta make it look like I do something around here! :winky:

He's always accusing me of playing on the internet.
Me? :redface: Never! :winky:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
There really is no call to action to get them to call. I think the yellow print already explains what is going to happen to their rug.

"Our experienced trained technicians will bring the soft texture and vibrant colors back that you remember when they were new. We also specialize in pet stain and odor removal!"

"Rugs can be brought to our cleaning facility or we do offer pick up and delivery services. Mention this flyer and receive a FREE quart of our cleaning spotter."(Or 15% off, or FREE pick up, or something)"

Last edited:
Reactions: Ken Snow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom