Aren't you just LOVING these higher gas prices.

ascrubabove

Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
ascrubabove said:
Oceanslime, last time I was in that town was 1992 !

Sooo...is that something against me, or is it just a statement you wanted to make...- it having to do nothing with the topic?

Nothing to do with you Zee, just a Marine Corp flash back. I did post a gas price for the topic.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Dave Yoakum said:

your biz boomed when gas went to $4 bucks not so long ago??

we're not talking 30 years ago, Dave
and no offense,i promise, but after 30 years in the biz, and the wonderful, stupendous marketing niche you've invented, along with all the new custy's you claim it generates....you're still out slogging a wand all day .

Now don't get me wrong, there's not a thing wrong being a 30 year vet still on the truck.
cause many guys CHOOSE that ...Art comes to mind
But if you're going to tout all these new custys you generate every month in an effort to sell your wonderful stupendous marking system, it ought to match the profile of the biz ...which doesn't seem to add up to your claims

gas going up a dollar or two per gal isn't going to help anyone's biz Dave

..L.T.A.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I wouldn't say I am lovin' higher gas prices, but the last time gas went to over $4 a gallon, my ETM (Electric Truck Mount) business really took off.

It's starting to happen again, as CC businesses, both small and large, realize they can clean just as well with a powerful, reliable solid electric ETM, as they can with a gas unit, and, save quite a few dollars a day doing it (cleaning).

Back
Top Bottom