Hack Attack

Name
Dan
hope you used it correctly..??
Screenshot_20190822-124922_Chrome.jpg

randy

Name
Randy
The last case I had was different, not the same hootch those good ole gals brewed up.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I think it's the same stuff in WD-40

I see a resurgence with Ricky relabeling it and jacking up the price to $50 a gallon

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Was my first go round with VLM way way back.

Using a small (the one I still use today) 175 and bunch of the flat absorbant pads they sold. which were NOT that absorbant by the way.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Many of us used Argosheen when Geurkink first got us into the pad cleaning system almost 20 years ago. It cleaned well but sure stunk!!! Lee mentioned the Stoddard solvent in this stuff. Maybe that's why it was so good. Powerful but if you use it have good ventilation! Argosheen does have a very good MSDS sheet but not sure I believe it but it sure was handy when we used it at an old folks home when they complained about the smell, LOL! Discontinued using because of smell.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

randy

Name
Randy
Many of us used Argosheen when Geurkink first got us into the pad cleaning system almost 20 years ago. It cleaned well but sure stunk!!! Lee mentioned the Stoddard solvent in this stuff. Maybe that's why it was so good. Powerful but if you use it have good ventilation! Argosheen does have a very good MSDS sheet but not sure I believe it but it sure was handy when we used it at an old folks home when they complained about the smell, LOL! Discontinued using because of smell.

Doesn't seem that long ago, huh ? Time sure flys ....Young people don't waste time. You don't have as much as you think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom