Aron Takes a little lead doing a cleaning video

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Aron, Jenalee and the family were just in Florida for our Corporation meeting and enjoying the warmth of #SaigersSouth

They are taking more of the lead roll of the business.

He made a nice video the other night cleaning and testing with the Saiger's 10 Below....

I wish he would have had his new phone and camera for the video...but it showed up just a few hours before cleaning.

I'm just happy to see him doing some work to help promote the cleaning business.

He has a kind voice and seems to be thinking through what he wants to show in the video at least...so a start.

Will see how this progresses....

But for now....turn your head and don't watch Marty...but you might like Aron....

Mikey P

Administrator
Look, our winter finally arrived! Screenshot_20200315-071823.png

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
A few thoughts:
1. Have Brady hold the camera and limit the endless shot of the Super Spinner. Allow some perspective and some distance.

2. Aron should explain what 10-Below is, how it is different and why the difference is important to Mr. Restaurant or Mr. Cleaner.

3. Never, never criticize any team member on camera. Uniform issues should be addressed before the job. Similarly, never hedge or qualify expectations about the product and how it might work.

4. Each video could be very instructional and should be, to train your audience. For example, Aron welcomes the viewer toa Saiger video, “tonight we will demonstrate a new product. Our issue tonight is greasy carpet, but we do not want to shock the carpet with too harsh a chemical so we are using (ta daaa) Saiger 10-Below! It is a formula which is kinder to carpet, but effective enough to clean even here (scrapes grease with spatula).”
“First we apply a hot solution of 10-Below and since it requires a few minutes to react with the grease, cameraman Brady and I will have a cup of coffee. (Sluuurp sluuuurp).
“Now it is time to see how Saiger’s 10-Below works in such a challenging situation. (Couple of passes) Wow! Folks, we have a winner! If you are a homeowner or business owner, you can trust Saigers’s to come prepared to clean intelligently and well. If you are a professional cleaner, this is a versatile, effective and amazing product that your customers will appreciate. Ok folks until next time, this is Aron and Brady for Saiger Steam Clean and the amazing product, 10-Below!”

fade to black, get another coffee.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
A few thoughts:
1. Have Brady hold the camera and limit the endless shot of the Super Spinner. Allow some perspective and some distance.

2. Aron should explain what 10-Below is, how it is different and why the difference is important to Mr. Restaurant or Mr. Cleaner.

3. Never, never criticize any team member on camera. Uniform issues should be addressed before the job. Similarly, never hedge or qualify expectations about the product and how it might work.

4. Each video could be very instructional and should be, to train your audience. For example, Aron welcomes the viewer toa Saiger video, “tonight we will demonstrate a new product. Our issue tonight is greasy carpet, but we do not want to shock the carpet with too harsh a chemical so we are using (ta daaa) Saiger 10-Below! It is a formula which is kinder to carpet, but effective enough to clean even here (scrapes grease with spatula).”
“First we apply a hot solution of 10-Below and since it requires a few minutes to react with the grease, cameraman Brady and I will have a cup of coffee. (Sluuurp sluuuurp).
“Now it is time to see how Saiger’s 10-Below works in such a challenging situation. (Couple of passes) Wow! Folks, we have a winner! If you are a homeowner or business owner, you can trust Saigers’s to come prepared to clean intelligently and well. If you are a professional cleaner, this is a versatile, effective and amazing product that your customers will appreciate. Ok folks until next time, this is Aron and Brady for Saiger Steam Clean and the amazing product, 10-Below!”

fade to black, get another coffee.
I like it

Can you write another script soon 😊👍... I need one 😁

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom