as requested..the greasy spoon 1-1/2 months later

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
it looked better and cleaned up easier than last time....i will stick it next time even though he doesn't want to spend the extra money i will eat the difference just to give it the rinse
it needs then back to cimex for 4 cleanings..

this is the first cleaning....

HPIM1492.jpg

HPIM1493.jpg

here are the new cleaning pics...only thing that pissed me off a little was that he said it looked like some of the spills came back after a week or so..i went out and looked at them and they were new spills..pretty clearly without a chance new, i am not one to argue with a customer but my work was being put into question so i pulled out my laptop and pulled up the pics of that area during the
cleaning and clearly they were not there..not even really that dirty..so we walked back in and took a good look at the area and it looked like someone dropped a hole glass of something..it was a big spill..he said sorry and i corrected him saying that no apology was needed by ether side i just needed him to know that he will have new spills on a daily basis and wont know about them dor a few days sometimes..thats why i take pics when doing a commercial cleaning after hrs..a pic is worth a thousand words.

HPIM1543.jpg

HPIM1541.jpg

HPIM1542.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
no offense Dave, but it went from crappy to a little less crappy..more evenly spread

If you custy happy, good for you though

..L.T.A.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
non taken..he knows what he is paying for..he knows the price for the other cleaning he just can afford it so he is happy and that is what my job is..to make him happy.
i will stick it next time at no extra charge just to give him a taste...i will post up the pics of that in a month or so as well.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I guess I'm confused.. you have pictures after the first cleaning.. and then pictures of the follow up.. now how about pictures from the second cleaning?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Blue Monarch said:
C'mon meat. You're telling me the cleaning path shown in the first pic is crappy?

that first pic on the right side of the room looks fair

but these pics don't look so hot to me

HPIM1543.jpg

HPIM1541.jpg

those look like 'mex swirl marks, so that must be the "after" pics... :shock:

I'm not busting Dave's balls, cause his custy is happy with what he's paying for.
(and that's all that "really" matters)

But it looks like hell to me

..L.T.A.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
thanks for clearing that one up for me doggg......they are the before pics showing resoling conditions..when we were dont it looked spotless and blue as the ocean.
i would never in any lifetime leave a job looking like that, even if i was being under paid and i under bid the job i would lose my ass
on the money side just to save my reputation..
dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom