!!Ask the truckmount designer!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Lets pretend we can channel through Danny Strickland's fat gut the ability to talk to each and every Truckmount designer of the past and present.

What sort of questions would you ask them?

Play along with me here, I'm going somewhere with this.

• Haha
Reactions: Josh Wood

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
To clean up Sanjay's comment:

What was your inspiration or driving force that made you introduce your unique or improved concept?

(I think Sanjay meant to be critical of some design he perceives to have flaws, but it gave me the idea of how to give you a more constructive question)

Reactions: Newman

Bob Foster

How do you sleep at night knowing the heartache and chaos you cause countless numbers of Broke Dicks who lose the use of their truckmount because you wanted to make it more profitable for yourself? In other words is there money in misery? Do you feel thankful or ashamed?

What color of truckmount do you think will be popular next year?

Have you ever heard of high flow?

Is your machine capable of sustaining high flow?

How much markup do you and your dealers make on automotive air conditioning pump clutches and 2 amp relays

What do you really think of those small truckmount manufacturers?

Do you think Comet pumps and Cat pumps are basically the same thing?

Have you ever met a rich truckmount manufacturer?

If you receive a overseas phone call from someone with a German accent does your heart start to pound because you will be bought out for millions of dollars?

When do you think the financing sources will come back for sub par credit so you can fire up your in-house financing program again?

Reactions: AlienAgent

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
1. No truckmount has it all - all have tradeoffs of some sort. How did you decide where to draw the line?
2. If you were to make just one truckmount, not one model, but just one unit, then be forced to use (and maintain) it yourself for the next 30 years, what would it look like?

Name
steve snail
What would the extra cost be to put swivel connections on every hose end on said machine. It would make replacement-repairs infinitely easier.

Reactions: AlienAgent

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
do you make machines/tools with inferior parts to fail on purpose so you can make money up after the sale

I bought a new drimaster upholstery tool recently only to read on this BB that the new and improved tool is failing

bought a multi sprayer, the pump starting leaking, was told they all do that after a while, had to buy a new update pump

the list goes on and on

R

R W

Odin said:
yes the turbine powered Prochem what made you do it and who gave you the blank check?

Who owns that Turbine TM? I remember a post on somebody buying it last year. I think it was on EBay.

Jimbo

Do all your designers have hands the size of six year old girls...so they think anyone should be able to reach in...remove and replace a part that needs repair?

Reactions: SamIam

hogjowl

Idiot™
Why in the world do you put 2 inch openings on all your waste tanks?

And, why do you then put a 90 degree fitting inside that 2 inch opening that reduces it to somewhere around 1.75 inches?

I mean ... DUH!

The Preacher

this is dannys fat gut. i need to be fed at the Brazillian steakhouse in nashville, and i need the Mikeysboard visa to pay the bill!!!!!!!! :x

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
"Why do you send out a machine and let the buyer do your R&D before it's ready?"

There is the rub. Also, why do you use ass kissers for beta testers? And when you get the criticism you need, why do you ignore it or make excuses?

Take care,
Lisa

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Why do you build a machine thats too big to put in a van small enough to put in a van.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Why did your hatred of electric truck mounts. Make you not see the future...They should have been on par with all current truck mounts long ago...Bill knew plugging it at the time made the cleaner increase his profit time on fuel costs alone.That percentage of fuel spent was huge .Sure performance was lower but utilized smartly with routes optimized you saved cash . We are still thinking currently inside the box...We are a very stagnant industry in regards to how we are viewed versus other trade pro's. An we are still very fragmented...But they were greedy admit it .Every manufacturer only jacked up prices from cleaning agents to equipment .They raped us .

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
This
1. No truckmount has it all - all have tradeoffs of some sort. How did you decide where to draw the line?
2. If you were to make just one truckmount, not one model, but just one unit, then be forced to use (and maintain) it yourself for the next 30 years, what would it look like?
This

20190908_170618.jpg 20190908_171102.jpg 20221101_120314.jpg 20221101_125133.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom