Asking for reviews and referrals

Marc Imbesi

chris1 said:
Trying to build my business initially off of referrals...I know I am going to have to start adverstising at some point..hopefully when I have some cash flow.

...cant rely on just one form or another to get your business built...all need to be coordinated at same time...

Bucey

Name
FFA?
I just started putting QR codes at the bottom of my invoices. The code send them straight to our google review site and with in three weeks we picked up 6 reviews. I find people love cool new techno stuff and jump at a chance to try it out. I figure why not be the guy who introduces them to it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Clnthred said:
I just started putting QR codes at the bottom of my invoices. The code send them straight to our google review site and with in three weeks we picked up 6 reviews. I find people love cool new techno stuff and jump at a chance to try it out. I figure why not be the guy who introduces them to it.

Great Idea

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I think I'm missing something.

Went to the Google Review page, it opened up with a dialogue box to write a review. Copied the URL, pasted it into https://bitly.com/
Copied that into
http://goqr.me/

Saved the image and then scanned it with my phone
It went to the right page, ie the review page, but wouldn't open a dialogue box to write a review.

What'd I miss?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Not too big of a loss. 2/3rds of clients don't even know what a QR code is.

1/2 don't have a capable device to access QR codes.

Better to have a link in an e-mail or on your webpage than can be easily used by ALL clients.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Royal Man said:
Not too big of a loss. 2/3rds of clients don't even know what a QR code is.

1/2 don't have a capable device to access QR codes.

Better to have a link in an e-mail or on your webpage than can be easily used by ALL clients.

I would disagree! I have found more folks with smart phones that already have a qr code reader installed. More over, I have been able to produce more reviews in a small amount of time due to easy access to the link.

I simply take the time to ask if they know what a qr code is and if not explain how it works.

Just check it out your self!

Qr codes went it circulation in late December. Been averaging two reviews a month.

Also people love new tech stuff they can participate in! It's fun!

But I will ad your suggestion as well!

Thx

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom