AT&T Landline contract almost up, who to use?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
My contract is almost up and I'm ready to find someone else............ this is what I have from them...... ! office line, (sometimes forwarded to my cell) !- Fax Line... and DSL......... My bill is way to high. I need to keep some office phones so who should I use? I like packet 8 because the same number can ring in different offices in different states and can be transfrered to one another, when I get bigger. But not sure who to use. any suggestions.?

-JB-

Name
JB
Stay the hell away from VERIZON, if you want good service, I moved over the weekend, they shut the land line off LAST Friday to switch it, (long story)

now going on DAY FOOKING SIX!!!!!!

W/ NO PHONES!

I'm about to go POSTAL!

NO JOKE!!!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have a Google voice number (it's free) that I can forward anywhere (again, free) and to as many phones as I want.
I use sprint for my cell phone service (no landlines).
I forward all phones (except my personal cell) to Full Circle and they answer them for me.

I use efax for faxing...no phone line needed and it works perfectly..for the last 6 years.

I keep my phone service separate from my Cable and Internet service.

Cell phones are the best way to go for a small operation...which most of us are here.

-JB-

Name
JB
we looked into that they said you needed to be "invited", and that it was not available in my area yet.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
For $29.99 a month packet 8 is looking good... you have an automated system like.......... thank you for calling such and such. press one to schedule an appointment for carpet cleaning press 2 for whatever and so on, has on hold music. looks good so far. I think ill try it out

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
joeynbgky said:
For $29.99 a month packet 8 is looking good... you have an automated system like.......... thank you for calling such and such. press one to schedule an appointment for carpet cleaning press 2 for whatever and so on, has on hold music. looks good so far. I think ill try it out

Hell, $29.00 per month is pretty good...depending on what's included and if there are overages and what not.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
the problem with alternative companies is directory service. Will you even show up in the white pages of the phone book, or will is be listed if someone calls 411. I use att and then forward it to google voice then to wherever I want it to go.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
vonage vonage......

love it love it...screw qwest

plus unlimited calling to certain countries as well...got my bro-inlaw to switch,(his wife is from peru) saves tons in calling cards

tellem i sent ya and i get another free mth 8) 8) :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Google uses Landlines to make sure you work where you work. It's helps with maps ratings.

Google Local business is now called "Google Places". This should be interesting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom