Atten Mr. Mikey?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
A few months back I posted asking if Mb would ever offer uploading of pictures etc from smart phones. You said "coming soon", have I missed something ? It is such a pain to have to upload pics then I have to go get on the computer to upload them at least I haven't figured out a way to copy the image code with my phone yet! I'm a little like Jim Martin and like sharing stuff.

Or is it just dumb ole me just being me?

Mikey P

Administrator
Tapatalk makes it VERY easy to load photos.
Load that app, find and bookmark MB and use it whenever you want to load photos straight from your smarty phone.

The other program I was thinking of fell through.

Thanks for wanting to share Billy

Reactions: Russ T. and BLewis

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mike I have been using tapatalk for years and have never known about this capability. Can you list the steps to do this from my Droid RazzMax?

Mikey P

Administrator
Look for the three camera icon in the post box. You can load a stored photo or take a new one and instantly load it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Testing Tapatalk
Here's why I retired (quit) after 34 years in the restaurant business so I could watch my last 2 children grow up and not miss their events. Even though my 16 year old daughter and I cleaned Tile & Grout in a restaurant kitchen this morning, we made it out in time for my son's soccer game and I was actually filming when he scored his 2nd goal! Now off to see GI Joe with familyView attachment 1992View attachment 1993View attachment 1994View attachment 1995View attachment 1996

Ok can't load a video but here's some pics of this mornings work

Last edited:

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I dont do alot of tile so just wondering; What kind of chems did you use on that tile job? Do you scrubb or just give the chems some dwell time? What psi do you typicly use? thanks

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Zep industrial cleaner on this, it contains sodium hydroxide So you need good ventilation. Hood fans were on, scrubbed grout lines only, had to scrap some of it! 1250 psi, dwell time and agitation and had 650 temp set to high!
Usually Don't have to scrub grout lines in FOH tile. Most restaurants won't pay for Boh tile &grout cleaning but I have a couple that do

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I wasn't talking about your ability to use tapatalk dummy! I was referring to the shear numbers of rugs at your place!!! You "always" impress me however , I am at awe of those numbers!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom