Attention encappers, diaper spinners & VLM cleaners

[center:3hzvywhf]
snakeoil_1.jpg
[/center:3hzvywhf]

Step right up & be the first kid on your block to try the amazing new Judson Labs Snake Oil! It's the revolutionary Triple Strength Deodorizing Encapsulate Cleaner that cleans as well as any competing product for a lot less of your hard earned money!

Not only does it make the commercial market more accessible, it allows you to clean faster and keep more profits for yourself! You can finally give you tech a raise and take your poor wife to a movie & for goodness sake buy your children some new shoes!

Now with out further ado.... (Drum roll please)

Introducing what is going to be a revolutionary new product.

HighFoam-1.jpg

It doesn't slice, dice or make Julian Fries... It just cleans with no coughing, sneezing choking or wheezing and does it with a fresh, clean Sweet Orange Scent that drives Facilities Managers wild! What's that you say? How much does it cost? Less than half the cost of use of a popular competitors product: ... Well, never mind the name... Our product will perform as well if not better than theirs, with a RTU gallon costing a miniscule $0.69 this single gallon will clean a whopping 400 sq ft. Our competitors product costs over a dollar per gallon of RTU and only covers a paltry 300 sq ft.

Do yourselves a favor & try our product! You won't be sorry . In fact, you'll probably feel a sense of gratitude so overwhelming that you want to send us more money! I'll tell you now that we will not take it! Take your wife to a movie, give your technician a raise and for goodness sake buy your children some new shoes.

That’s right... Buy Snake Oil for the sake of the children! Just because we love kids so much we are extending you this special offer!

Waterisoverrater-Line-1.jpg

But wait there's more... We have stumbled across some truly amazing products in our travels.. This is but one of our many amazing discoveries! We took this voodoo formula & boosted it with the power of Snake Oil. In fact if you buy a case of our TRIPLE STRENGTH DEODORIZING ENCAPSULATE CLEANER by October 15th we'll include a qt of our spectacular new spotter for an additional sum of $21.95!

MagicBullet-1.jpg

Now I 'm seeing all of the die hard HWE rug suckers out there rolling their eyes... Well, my friends we haven't forgotten about you! Coming in November we have an amazing Double Strength Low Foam Product for you!
It has increased deodorization and emulsification properties and will get the funk out of Mrs. Jones Carpets as well. Not only does it clean as well as most HWE pre-sprays, it can be used as an emulsifier rinse that will encapsulate soils upon drying! This eliminates sticky residues and slows the wicking process!

LowFoam.jpg

duckster

Very imaginative. I chuckled reading it. I think you missed your calling. And I have VLM in my arsenal. Thanks for sharing.

Name
Ron lippold
ITS as good as it gets, ive have been very impressed with the snake oil juice that i recieved. works great.

Name
Nate W.
sweendogg said:
oK... so..... actual chems or, a man on a mission with real chems? :shock:

Real deal chems from the same who brought you the 02 System! I'm getting my 1 gallon jug to try. :D

DavidVB

I've had my sample of Snake Oil. Unfortunately my son used it and I didn't get any report on it.

Is the Snake Oil 39.00 per gallon? I think that is what I was told. Are your sq.ft. cost comparisons based on Releasit using 4 ou per gallon and this product only using 2 ou per gallon? If so will the product perform at 2 ou as well as Releasit at 4 ou or will I end up using 4 ou of Snake Oil. We also like a foaming product for the Cimex and don't want to lose that at lower dilution.

I think I'll have to buy another gallon and make sure I get to use it.

Greenie

The High Foam VLM is $179.80 a case (4 triple strength gallons).

This formula is Stronger than the one you tried David, that was a 4 oz. product.

You can confidently use it at 2 oz. per, it's a no BS product, it was refined and dialed in against worst case scenario (restaurant) and is particularly good at emulsifying grease fats and oils, it cuts a line through dry soils like there is no other, you will be amazed, or you will be refunded, Judson guarantee.

A lot of work went into this product line, like all the others.

And yes...you can use it at 3 oz. per gal and just work Faster.

Want Faster again, pick up a quart of Magic Bullet super spotter, add that to your Cimex tank, same performance guarantee, you don't love it, you will be refunded, it's a serious money maker, time saver.

Sweet Orange Scent in dilution....and no coughing when atomized.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I'm glad hardly any of my customers ask about what products I use.

Ahem, "Well mam we are using the latest and greatest from Judson Labs, Yes mam this Snake Oil will will keep your commercial carpets looking cleaner longer until your yearly extraction."

But... I do look forward to giving these products a try.

Walt

I don't know about the products, but the design on the labeling is awesome.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The high foam is for encapping and the low foam is for hwe and padcapping.

How does the low foam product compares to the O2 product if used in a greasy restaurant? Most guys that use a low foam product to prescrub and extract w/ hwe, will use a high foam product to encap/post bonnet/pad when done or the following day.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Just by looking at the dilution ratios I'd say it twice as much as O2 to use. Of course it's still 1/2 as much juice in a gallon of RTU when compared to EncapPunch for VLM...

Greenie

In that scenario, on a cost per use basis, stay with the O2 boosted with HotSauce.

Low foam is a universal product, but it's higher dilution makes the O2 a better value for your specific question.

As for post encap...yes, high foam all the way, and if you are gonna post bonnet immediately after steam cleaning, use 3 oz. per gal as the fiber is "wet" and you will be diluting, but...you can move pretty fast.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
That's what i thought.

What are the prices for each product?

Is there a special for people that want to try one of each?

Greenie

Low Foam isn't released yet.

Give the high foam a shot if you need to shampoo a big job.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I tried some already or an earlier version

dries well
judsonencap1.jpg

flakes with the touch of the finger
judsonencap2.jpg

pulls soil well with cobb's cotton/microfiber pads on an OP machine
pictures are from olefin carpet on the 3rd floor of local University, 6 months after HWE
judsonencap6.jpg

judsonencap3.jpg

judsonencap4.jpg

judsonencap5.jpg

Todd Anthony

Hey Steve , how do you like the cobb cotton/microfiber pads ? Are they the same pads that orbitec sells ?

davegill said:
les i shot you a im a few days ago..let me know if you didnt get it please
dave
Dave,
I just replied to your pm.

Sorry that I didn't reply sooner. I did not expect the response that we are getting.

My pm box is slammed. I know that you need to try the snake oil by Wed. We will ship your order out tomorrow.
We have presently outgrown our mfg. facility and we are going to use a new bottling facility using our formula's, due to the fact that we are at full capacity here at our location.

This company guarantee's the formula to be accurate and protected with full confidentiality.

I think that this is the way to go with high volume production. We are also looking at adding a additional bottling facility at our location. This will incure a substantial investment and it will take some time.

I'm going to post a video that we did about a year ago. The production that you will see in the video is two days of production. It has now increased substantially.

I would like to thank everyone for trying our products. We truly want to be known in the industry for giving our customers more than they bargained for.

7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSKgMAuxh87]
Thanks,

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Steve have you tried Soap Free from masterblend for your OP machine?

yes I have and you are right for the most part, soap free can perform well but in some cases the encap product is better. Generally don't have to do any spotting with the encap product. Not to mention that later that summer when I have to HWE the rooms, the carpets seem to clean easier. Some of the encap products do put foam in the vacumm lines when you HWE it out but I do not yet know if Les's product does that

while you bash the encap product it has it's place

If I use soap free op cleaning in some dorm rooms(need fast turnover, only way to get it done ) it doesn't take care of the grease areas off the kitchen or a lot of different spots that the encap products do with ease

I use soapfree a lot with HWE as a prespray and HW rinse. If the house is dirty I go to a different prespary and soapfree as a rinse

Hey Steve , how do you like the cobb cotton/microfiber pads ? Are they the same pads that orbitec sells ?

Don't know who else sells them but I wouldn't buy anything different. I have tried all the other pads, these seems to hold up better after repeated use/washing

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
So it's .69 per ready to use gal when mixed at 2oz per gal water, how many use the product mixed at 2oz per gal?
Also what is the deodorizing agent in the product?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom