Attention encappers, diaper spinners & VLM cleaners

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have and it seems fine.

Normally I'd say most of the time that dilution is a fictitious number and is too watered down and isn't effective. But Greenie said it was ultra concentrated so we tried it at the 2oz and it works great.

I imagine you might need another ounce if it were heavily soiled, but we have not run into that yet.

Greenie

I would tell you the secret deo. ingredient but then I'd have to kill ya.

What is the specific nature of your ques? Is it a Quat?

I will say I do NOT recommend adding "other" chemistry to the oil, if you have a bad odor issue, just use more of the oil, it's very effective at 4-8oz per gal.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
i also tested the product on my yummy apartment carpet. Used a cimex and it worked well, decent smelling too. I vac every other day and do see a nice amount of improvement.

A

amazingcleansc

Les, thanks for the info on that little giant earlier today.

I'm going to ask you a hard question. Your encap juice, does it contain a flourochemical protector? If not, why?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
No it doesn't and its because we couldn't get enough of it in the formulat to do any real measureable good at the miserly dilution rates. And lets face it... The price tag on a gallon already scares enough people off even if the usage cost is half of many competing brands... But hey if Les wants to chime in..

A

amazingcleansc

why not make a flourochemical that's designed to be used in conjunction with it? It keeps the encapped soil away from the carpet fibers, doesnt it?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Our polymer releases easily and takes plenty of soil with when it goes with out an additional Flouro-polymer... If it's not broken, why fix it? Adding another ingredient (an expensive one at that) that adds no real benefit at the dilution would basicaly make the product more expensive and not justify the increase in cost for us or for you... We have considered a secondary acid dye resistor formulation but that is another topic. lol

IF you want to clean and protect in one step try this: http://encapstore.com/cart/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=66 . It's a more expensive product to use but it has enough flouro in it to do the job... Just charge for the cleaning & protection and it'll mitigate the higher cost per sq ft...

Or, if you want just enough flouro to say it's in the mix & to aid your polymers release from the fiber, Releasit may be what you're after... And then you can buy some Soileze if ya want to protect afterwards.

Of course, if you want raw cleaning power and a lower usage cost, Snake Oil is the way to go. From my testing, Vacaway Fiber Cop or Rhino Sheild work well in conjunction with Snake Oil as an after treatment.

Anyway, I hope that answers your question.

A

amazingcleansc

If you encap as regular maintenance, you will eventually get a decent layer of flouro on the floor.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Like I said... If you want the flouro squirt a little Fiber Cop down after you clean... Then you get the benefits from day one. Or you could clean once with Snake Oil to get the soild load under control and then try some of Cobbs EncapPro with Flouro on your second cleaning. On the following service right back to Snake Oil... Just work in the the flouro once or twice a year if you just gotta have it... Not that you need it on most commercial carpets but it does help repelling oily soils and other crud...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom