Auction Auction - EDIC Bravo Spotting Machine

FredC

Village Idiot
The coolest little unit on the market (with heat)

Amazing 106″ water lift in a 3 gallon package! No set up time – simply unload and begin carpet or upholstery cleaning immediately. Compact size and maneuverability make the Bravo™ ideal for spotting and quick cleaning of small carpeted areas, upholstery and auto interiors. Operators will appreciate the specially designed molded-in holders that carry spray bottles, leaving the hands free.

Features:

• In-tank heater delivers 150-degree heat. (300MH-HT)
  • Unique molded-in holders carry spray bottles for greater ease
  • Large six-inch wheels and transport handle plus cord wrap assembly make it a snap to wheel about
  • Quickly opens up for easy servicing and repair
  • Large porthole on recovery tank allows easy access for odor-free maintenance
  • Uph Tool included.

$1100 retail value plus FREE L48shipping!

Auction starts at $600 w/ $20 minimum bid increments

Auction ends 9/11/18 @ 6PM PST

Bravo-square.jpg

Reactions: Fat Mike

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The best spotter in the world is the one that gets used. So Richard what do they use to clean carpets ?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
And oddly enough I'm going to do a student residencies common areas tomorrow with my porty......

Name
Phillip Summers/Kleen Works
Is this a real person that really has nothing to do with mikeysboard and just want to score a deal, or is this a profile to drive up an auction a bit?

Zee why would you be such a dick and say something like that just because you don't know me doesn't mean I'm nobody.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Zee why would you be such a dick and say something like that just because you don't know me doesn't mean I'm nobody.

Calm down bro... It was a perfectly legitimate question. Those of around here- from the beginning- have seen many many many times the fake accounts with no posts causing problems in various ways.
I'm a nice guy BTW.

Mikey, Fred, tell Mr Newb that me asking that is pretty much business as usual..

Oh and it's not like you came on and introduced yourself to us...your first post was a freaking auction bid.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Calm down bro... It was a perfectly legitimate question. Those of around here- from the beginning- have seen many many many times the fake accounts with no posts causing problems in various ways.
I'm a nice guy BTW.

Mikey, Fred, tell Mr Newb that me asking that is pretty much business as usual..

Oh and it's not like you came on and introduced yourself to us...your first post was a freaking auction bid.
And he won it. That's the way to bid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom