Webinar Aug 5th- Rick Aranda @ Sapphire Scientific

FredC

Village Idiot
Rick is the guy you want to hang out with in person and on the Web.
Loads of fun, knows this industry inside and out, knows his and the competition's equipment, knows how to guide 1st time and 30th time buyers, and more importantly knows how to have fun. We'll take this to the next level..

Drop by our live session to learn more about the Sapphire Scientific line up and the life and times of world's greatest truckmount salesman!

Start Time: 08/05/2015 9:00 PM EST
Duration: 01:30
URL No longer Active

Edit:

Audio only (25Mb MP3):

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/index.php?library/rick-aranda-of-sapphire-scientific.18/

Last edited:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Just wondering, any possibility of us asking a few questions prior to the event/events?

Maybe something we were hoping they could cover? Perhaps a specific product, machine, method, etc.

Prior notice can be helpful at times... Especially if they don't know the answer!

Sapphirerick

Name
Rick Aranda
I would prefer pre-submitted questions! I promise to answer honestly and thoroughly. If I don't know an answer I'll tell you that!

Reactions: Erik

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Rick,

We have an early(first 500) ss370. Very happy with it.

I noticed at my disty the new machine is much different than mine, seems like you have re-engineered/fixed many of the issues/bugs of early models. The new model being 2k more than mine, I'm wondering if you could go over what's changed on the unit?

What I noticed at the disty, water box is now horizontal?, waterbox float gone, an actual wiring terminal, new side panel clamps, can't remember everything. It was quite impressive how many small changes were made.

Also, wondering why little info is available when an update or modification is done. As an owner I'd like every opportunity to stay as current on the machine as possible. Warranty or no warranty, I'll pay! Just send me a letter or something, even an email..." Hey jerry, we changed your waterbox float(or whatever) go to the disty pay $$$ and you are good to go".

Thanks Rick...

FredC

Village Idiot
rick.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
Have to start at 2min in ...(edit ...until trim finishes processing)

!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom